NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Monday Night Spread !!!

Wizard of Boz

Pats are favored by 9  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Pats favored by 9...TAKE THE POINTS OR NOT ?

• Pats -9
    • Cincy +9

check out bodog, thats where i got the line

Monday, October 1, 2007 (All times are Eastern)Time Rot. CompetitorPoint SpreadMoneylineTotalScore8:30pNFL - WEEK 4 (Bodog Live Betting Available) Preview

Matchup

Injuries

231 New England Patriots

-9 (-115)

54½ (-110)o

(-110)u

232 Cincinnati Bengals

+9 (-105)

+310

check out bodog, thats where i got the line

Monday, October 1, 2007 (All times are Eastern)Time Rot. CompetitorPoint SpreadMoneylineTotalScore8:30pNFL - WEEK 4 (Bodog Live Betting Available) Preview

Matchup

Injuries

231 New England Patriots

-9 (-115)

54½ (-110)o

(-110)u

232 Cincinnati Bengals

+9 (-105)

+310

wow...they must have took some serious action on the Pats.....the consensus across all the Vegas books right now is still 7.5....

I got Cincy covering. Theyll be down most of the game and forced to pass with no run game, I can def see a back door cover here. Cincy down 14 with garbage time, Palmer hooks up with Housh to lose by 7.

For those who dont no too, Maroney has been deactivated for the game so expect a lot of passes on both sides of the ball.

Read this somewhere... B)

New England (-7) at Cincinnati--The Pats are the best team in football top-to-bottom...this should be their toughest test to date but can't see any reason not to pick them every week, especially against a team that has a sieve for a defense...prediction: Chad Johnson scores one TD and pulls a can of Chunky New England Clam Chowder out of his pants and starts eating it with a fork...pick: Patriots.

prediction: Chad Johnson scores one TD and pulls a can of Chunky New England Clam Chowder out of his pants and starts eating it with a fork...pick: Patriots.

that would be classic, but i dont know how much celebrating if they're still down by 17 if he catches a TD

that would be classic, but i dont know how much celebrating if they're still down by 17 if he catches a TD

Eh...he's brash enough to still do it...but maybe he throws the can of chowder at Asante! Not that I want to see this, you understand...

Archived