NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Prestige Worldwide - Dynasty Football

Round 1

1- The Decimators
2- Unemployed Sofa Kings (3-10 with pts scored of 1513.56)
3- TomWithTheWeather (3-10 with pts scored of 1627.46)
4- $1000 Bounty (4-9 with pts scored of 1642.92)
5- IronCocks (6-7 with pts scored of 1555.64)
6- TheHaskinsExperiment (6-7 with pts scored of 1675.20)
7- Houston Targaryns
8- Back 2 Back!!
9- WoodDaleBandits
10- DerrickHenrysCleats
11- El Iguanodon (From Fight Milk)
12- El Iguanodon

Round 2

1- The Decimators
2- Unemployed Sofa Kings
3- TomWithTheWeather
4- $1000 Bounty
5- IronCocks
6- TheHaskinsExperiment
7- Houston Targaryns
8- Back 2 Back!!
9- WoodDaleBandits
10- DerrickHenrysCleats
11- Fight Milk
12- El Iguanodon

Round 3

1- The Decimators
2- Unemployed Sofa Kings
3- TomWithTheWeather
4- $1000 Bounty
5- IronCocks
6- TheHaskinsExperiment
7- Houston Targaryns
8- Back 2 Back!!
9- WoodDaleBandits
10- DerrickHenrysCleats
11- Fight Milk
12- Fight Milk (from El Iguanodon)

Round 4

1- The Decimators
2- Unemployed Sofa Kings
3- TomWithTheWeather
4- $1000 Bounty
5- IronCocks
6- TheHaskinsExperiment
7- Houston Targaryns
8- Back 2 Back!!
9- WoodDaleBandits
10- DerrickHenrysCleats
11- Fight Milk
12- El Iguanodon

• Like 1

If you guys see any errors please let me know. Also I've been doing the draft order this way since it began in 2012 (WOW!!! Many of you have been here since we started!!!) but was wondering if you think it should change for next year. I've always based draft order on wins/loses then as total points as the tie breaker... Do you guys think more emphasis should be put towards point totals than wins and loses? Sometimes a team who scores 1300 points has a better winning record than a team scoring 1700 just based on lucky match-ups but the 1300 point team is clearly the worse team. Again, this is just me rambling and looking at the standings over the last few years and thought I'd ask.

I'm in. The order looks right to me. I do think in general points is a better indicator of good/bad teams but I don't know that it matters enough to make any changes.

• Like 1

Once roll call is finished we can get the draft started. We started May 20th last year and it's looking like a similar time frame this go around as well. No timer on the first round and then implementing a 24 hour time limit starting round 2 once everyone knows the draft has begun.

19 hours ago, megamoviejohn said:

If you guys see any errors please let me know. Also I've been doing the draft order this way since it began in 2012 (WOW!!! Many of you have been here since we started!!!) but was wondering if you think it should change for next year. I've always based draft order on wins/loses then as total points as the tie breaker... Do you guys think more emphasis should be put towards point totals than wins and loses? Sometimes a team who scores 1300 points has a better winning record than a team scoring 1700 just based on lucky match-ups but the 1300 point team is clearly the worse team. Again, this is just me rambling and looking at the standings over the last few years and thought I'd ask.

I am in for this season.

Regarding deceptive records,  There isn't much you can do after looking at records and points and preventing blatent tanking.  

I guess you could just look at points, but that can be misleading sometimes too.  A dynasty team that gets the injury bug might have a season where they score a low number of points but their long term assets might still be great.  

Basically you'd have to invent a new system that would allocate comp picks to teams that really suck based on an objective criteria.

• Like 2

Round 1

1- The Decimators - Trevor Lawrence QB 
2- Unemployed Sofa Kings- OTC
3- TomWithTheWeather-
4- $1000 Bounty-
5- IronCocks-
6- TheHaskinsExperiment-
7- Houston Targaryns
8- Back 2 Back!!
9- WoodDaleBandits
10- DerrickHenrysCleats
12- El Iguanodon

33 minutes ago, ClayJohnson said:

Is there a reason I can’t see my roster on yahoo? I have some many teams I forget who I have on my squad. Am I doing something wrong?

Are you on mobile maybe? I asked a buddy to check his roster and he could see his players and I can see mine as well but we checked on our desktops. I'm also not able to fully set the lineups yet until May 29th. Yahoo won't even let me get all the teams set until then but you should be able to see your players now at least.

Yeah I haven’t figured out how to see the rosters in the mobile app. I suppose I could go to the desktop site on my phone if I really wanted to. I’ll take najee Harris. 

Round 1

1- The Decimators - Trevor Lawrence QB  
2- Unemployed Sofa Kings- Najee Harris 
3- TomWithTheWeather- OTC
4- $1000 Bounty-
5- IronCocks-
6- TheHaskinsExperiment-
7- Houston Targaryns
8- Back 2 Back!!
9- WoodDaleBandits
10- DerrickHenrysCleats