NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Desperate for help in this one..

exactly!!!! stay with the guys you drafted.....its not clear/cut helping you....youd be getting more production from Gore (than AP), but less with Marshall (than BEdwards)

Maybe I should counter offer with APETE and Mason or Welker for Gore and Marshall

Maybe I should counter offer with APETE and Mason or Welker for Gore and Marshall

You could counter, but if I were the other owner I wouldn't take that deal. You can go back and forth all you want about whose better, healthier, has a better o-line, between APete and Gore. But I'd WAY rather have Marshall than even consider Mason. And as sneaky good as Welker is, it's becoming apparent that all the passing TDs in NE are either going to Moss or Watson, so Welker isn't going to offer much there.

You could counter, but if I were the other owner I wouldn't take that deal. You can go back and forth all you want about whose better, healthier, has a better o-line, between APete and Gore. But I'd WAY rather have Marshall than even consider Mason. And as sneaky good as Welker is, it's becoming apparent that all the passing TDs in NE are either going to Moss or Watson, so Welker isn't going to offer much there.

But Mason is the obvious #1 in Balt now and Marshall # 2 when Walker is back.... but what about the offer on the table then?

I agree with holding what you have on this one...I love Gore but that offense scares me in SF...only a matter of time before Chester gets hurt again or is phased out...Edwards has great value with Anderson throwing like Brady!

Actually with that, I think I would stick with Gore. That means he will now become the pinnacle piece of their offense. He did fine that way last year, McGahee did it for years in Buffalo. I don't think it will be too troublesome. He won't put up the numbers we all expected, but he will still be a top back by seasons' end.

I hear ya. Personally I love AP! I don't see trading him ....and B. Edwards is sweet. Stick with what you got.

My major concern with the Vikings: Head Coach Childress...this guy is a moron!!! 12 carriers last game!! AP has 12 carries? 108 yds in the 1st half....4yds in the 2nd half!!!!????

Childress needs to be fired....now. He sucks. He will not be back next year. Guaranteed.

I woudl definitely go with gore and Marshall. Marshall is an awesoem talent and gore is the number one guy in SF. Apete is splitting for no good reason but you see what I am getting at, more touches= more opportunities, more opportunities= greater likelihood of success

Archived