NBC Sports Edge Forums

William Powell 2012 Season Outlook

I'll bet $10,000 he isnt the first to score a TD

he might not even be the first RB to touch the ball.

You would need $10k and if that bet were to exist your $10k bet would probably only pay a couple hundred dollars therefore making it a ridiculously dumb bet.

Alright, I'll bet you $100 right now that he doesn't get the first touchdown next game.

Or how about this, if he doesn't do anything next game you stop talking about him? So far all you've offered is conjecture, and it's becoming increasingly irritating.

Then stay off the thread. I already said If he doesn't do anything once he gets his 10 touches i'll apologize.

Until then stop pretending to know anything about betting or Powell's situation.

I know that if a man offers a bet, and someone accepts, he doesn't put his tail between his legs and back-pedal.

And i know this about Powell if Williams can't play next sunday...

RBBC.

RBBC = Reject Back By Committee?

• Like 2
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My favorite thing about this thread is that it's the worst in the forum, it's so bad I actually like it, and even respect it in a sick way. It's a hideously diseased monstrosity out of the late night

Just read that Powell only has one testicle, but it's huge. Starting him with confidence.

The level of delusion in this thread is astonishing

Okay but I'll need the appropriate 25 to 1 odds. Do you have $2500 on PayPal?

BS, you offered the bet, now you're talking about odds.

At this point you're simply trolling.

BS? Reread and comprehend my original post I bet it at 25/1 odds. That is how gambling works buddy.

A guy who can return kicks getting 25/1 is a great bet to make.

I'll bet $10,000 he isnt the first to score a TD

he might not even be the first RB to touch the ball.

You would need $10k and if that bet were to exist your $10k bet would probably only pay a couple hundred dollars therefore making it a ridiculously dumb bet.

Alright, I'll bet you $100 right now that he doesn't get the first touchdown next game.

Or how about this, if he doesn't do anything next game you stop talking about him? So far all you've offered is conjecture, and it's becoming increasingly irritating.

I would like to pledge my services to this transaction as the escrow holder. Please deposit all funds to my Paypal:

seeyainvegas@thepalms.com

• Like 2

Haha wow this thread has 200 page potential now.

There's no denying that he's worth a pickup now even with a terrible offensive line. I will be bidding this week. Who else do they have?? Alfonso Smith? I don't really have high hopes for him being good but he now has a clear shot at the job so you have to grab him and see what happens.

• Like 2

Haha wow this thread has 200 page potential now.

There's no denying that he's worth a pickup now even with a terrible offensive line. I will be bidding this week. Who else do they have?? Alfonso Smith? I don't really have high hopes for him being good but he now has a clear shot at the job so you have to grab him and see what happens.

Smith and LSH... Gotta think they make a move for a veteran RB, but there ain't much out there.

after seeing Williams out cold I snagged powell thinking he might be a nice filler against buffalo if Williams had to sit.....their O line is brutal, their schedule is not particularly nice, but how much talent does this kid have,any chance he busts out now or is it RBBC time?