NBC Sports Edge Forums

William Powell 2012 Season Outlook

Everyone around here loves to stash players. So what week do you go and get Beanie? I'm assuming he's hit the wire in practically every league. Assuming Potato doesn't blow up this weekend

Who is this Bean player you speak of? Is he Potato Man's backup? Why would you need to handcuff Potato Power? Potatos are far superior to Beans anyways.
  • Like 1
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My favorite thing about this thread is that it's the worst in the forum, it's so bad I actually like it, and even respect it in a sick way. It's a hideously diseased monstrosity out of the late night

Just read that Powell only has one testicle, but it's huge. Starting him with confidence.

The level of delusion in this thread is astonishing

I honestly couldn't go through with it with powell, although I would have if Ballard didn't drop out of the sky.

I chose Ballard because of the problems with that Card line. It's been chronic throughout their franchise history.

He's intriguing though. He has to come through this week quick like. If he doesn't get 4.5 ypc minimum this week drop him.

I have 0 expectations for him

I just had an open roster spot and would feel like an a** if i didnt add him and he became the next fantasy stud RB

I dont anticipate owning him this time next week ... but who knows?

• Like 1

I honestly couldn't go through with it with powell, although I would have if Ballard didn't drop out of the sky.

I chose Ballard because of the problems with that Card line. It's been chronic throughout their franchise history.

He's intriguing though. He has to come through this week quick like. If he doesn't get 4.5 ypc minimum this week drop him.

Who will be the better pick up Powell or Ballard?

Who will be the better pick up Powell or Ballard?

Ramses Barden.

What I would be more worried about are the roles in the passing game. Typically, I'd like Powell to get us 3-4 catches out of the backfield for some cheap points, but there in lies LSH's strength. If Howling gets 10 snaps, I'd figure 6-7 to be in pass blocking/catching situations.

Projection for William Powell this week:

8 carries, 21 yards, 0TDs, 2 catches, 14 yards, 0TDs

Thats just not realistic at all.

How so?

He averaged 7 yards a carry the game prior.

LOL.

This guy couldnt get through a college season, let alone even get through his pro-day without getting hurt...

Projection for William Powell this week:

8 carries, 21 yards, 0TDs, 2 catches, 14 yards, 0TDs

Thats just not realistic at all.

How so?

He averaged 7 yards a carry the game prior.

LOL.

This guy couldnt get through a college season, let alone even get through his pro-day without getting hurt...

What does healthy have to do with yards per carry?

please get 10 points tomorrow so i can package you for an upgrade to my starters.

yea if he gets 10+ non-ppr (long shot) i'm selling HIGH asap. so many RB-desperate owners out there

Indeed. Dudes who desperately picked up Jackie battle are my trade target if he gets there.