NBC Sports Edge Forums

William Powell 2012 Season Outlook

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My favorite thing about this thread is that it's the worst in the forum, it's so bad I actually like it, and even respect it in a sick way. It's a hideously diseased monstrosity out of the late night

Just read that Powell only has one testicle, but it's huge. Starting him with confidence.

The level of delusion in this thread is astonishing

Any word on Chris Williams signing with the Cardinals yet? I might not have an impact on the run game tomorrow, but it very well could for next week.

In any event, the Vikes will have to respect the slightly more mobile Skelton, which could help out Powell's prospects.

Wrong. Kolb is way more mobile than Skelton.

Stats say otherwise.

Any word on Chris Williams signing with the Cardinals yet? I might not have an impact on the run game tomorrow, but it very well could for next week.

In any event, the Vikes will have to respect the slightly more mobile Skelton, which could help out Powell's prospects.

Wrong. Kolb is way more mobile than Skelton.

Stats say otherwise.

Stats can sometimes be misleading. Kolb is indeed way more mobile (especially throwing on the run). But Skelton is better for Fitz, so I like him more still.

No confidence from the coaches = no spot on my bench. Combine that with the putrid offensive scheme and difficult schedule, plus the possible return of Beanie in the near future and I'll be looking at other lottery tickets this week.

I still think Powell has great vision and quickness. I still think he could be an every(ish) down back. But, my opinion doesn't matter -- only Whiz's matters.

Goodbye fun thread! (unless I miss on my waiver claims this week....)

Edited by The Harsh
Removed AC content.
  • Root Admin

No confidence from the coaches = no spot on my bench. Combine that with the putrid offensive scheme and difficult schedule, plus the possible return of Beanie in the near future and I'll be looking at other lottery tickets this week.

I still think Powell has great vision and quickness. I still think he could be an every(ish) down back. But, my opinion doesn't matter -- only Whiz's matters.

Goodbye fun thread! (unless I miss on my waiver claims this week....)

Shouldn't we all wait to see what the coaches say???

perhaps, but i dont believe anything a coach says about anything

whiz showed me enough today

no spot on your bench = shallow league

Actually I play in a pretty deep league and I'm going to have a hard time keeping this guy. With byes and injuries roster spots are valuable, and I just don't see any upside here.

perhaps, but i dont believe anything a coach says about anything

whiz showed me enough today

no spot on your bench = shallow league

Actually I play in a pretty deep league and I'm going to have a hard time keeping this guy. With byes and injuries roster spots are valuable, and I just don't see any upside here.

Roster spots are valuable of course, but if you were in a deeper league it would be less of a problem. Both leagues I'm in I doubt he gets dropped this week.