NBC Sports Edge Forums

William Powell 2012 Season Outlook

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My favorite thing about this thread is that it's the worst in the forum, it's so bad I actually like it, and even respect it in a sick way. It's a hideously diseased monstrosity out of the late night

Just read that Powell only has one testicle, but it's huge. Starting him with confidence.

The level of delusion in this thread is astonishing

If that song doesn't start your morning off right, you don't have a pulse.

If that song doesn't start your morning off right, you don't have a pulse.

Great song, but it seems like grasping at straws if that's what left of the assertions that Powell is the pickup of the year.

Gotta hand it to you Powell fans, though. I was rooting for him, but after being away from my computer to watch some baseball in person, I assumed that this would be a dead thread.

I'm impressed that some of you are still here pumping the Powell bandwagon. Jesse Jackson said it best: "Keep hope alive!" I kinda get it, I suppose. Life is short, and at this point some of you may feel pot committed with your credibility after spending so much of that short life supporting a fantasy football guy who gets 1 or 2 carries a game. :) (But not to worry ... seven more injuries and he'll be primed for a featured role, right!?)

Edited by bsong71
  • Root Admin

by far the worst thread in rotoworld history.

it's been downhill since "powell wheels" and the unfunniest hype thread ever. i'd rather start greg zuerlein, on his bye, at my RB2 spot.

Hey, at least he's actually played in a game.....The Jahvid Best thread is 58 pages long with countless long winded posts about his value, despite needing a crash helmet and air bag.....

• Like 2

So 2 games with 4 total touches, can we just burn this thread and forget it ever happened? Beanie is back soon, I am stashing him and hope he can have a solid game or two when he returns so I can trade him for another RB.

by far the worst thread in rotoworld history.

it's been downhill since "powell wheels" and the unfunniest hype thread ever. i'd rather start greg zuerlein, on his bye, at my RB2 spot.

I'd rather read through the entire Zuerlein thread in Wingdings font than suffer through another page of William Bowel.

• Like 2

Is Foulline still around ?

What happened to "pick up of the year" or "Cards OL is not that bad" ?

Here you go with your personal vendetta again. I clearly said if given a fair shot. He hasn't really gotten a fair shot yet.

Who was your pickup of the year prediction again? Ohh that's right you didn't have one. So sue me over making a bold prediction.

Yeah The Arizona O-Line has shown great improvement over the past few games up until today. Remember how the Vikings were so good against the run that they gave up 100+ yards to LSH?... So again my point was they arent the worst run blocking line in the league which most of you are convinced they are.

So get it out of your system tell me how I was wrong about a week 4-5 pick up that never really got a shot. Blame me too when you fail to cash in all your leagues yet again. Funny I'm apparently the dumbest poster in the forum and started the world's worst thread but all my fantasy teams are doing great. Also thats with rostering Powell these past few weeks.

Powell will get his chance sooner or later. It's clear LSH isn't the guy.

Wrong RB, bad play calling, Whiz will be fired soon enough. They may let him stay another year because of all the injuries but if he doesn't wise up soon he'll be gone.

Wrong RB, bad play calling, Whiz will be fired soon enough. They may let him stay another year because of all the injuries but if he doesn't wise up soon he'll be gone.

And that is why this thread continues because of asinine comments like that. Its clear he is the guy, hence why he is the only RB getting touches in the back field. Instead of just admitting this and moving on, more excuses have to be made. LSH is the guy, he will be the guy until Beanie is back and that is that.

Edited by Cmilne23

And that is why this thread continues because of asinine comments like that. Its clear he is the guy, hence why he is the only RB getting touches in the back field. Instead of just admitting this and moving on, more excuses have to be made. LSH is the guy, he will be the guy until Beanie is back and that is that.

Yep, at this point its not really worth even responding. Only way the thread will die is if people stop feeding the instigator.