NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Just got an offer !!

The more I think about it, the more I think you should pass. If you accepted it you better hope Young becomes what AP is in MIN!!! If you can wait to see how this Henry stuff unfolds I would wait...

The way I look at it, there is nothing to see if it passes, he failed the drug test, he is getting suspended reguardless if its this week or next week.....and jones is back and will regain the starting role and goaline carries, so the way i looked at it is, im getting 2 starting RB's for 1, whom which splits carries with chester, even tho AP is a stud, there is still chester there, im taking a shot, and then when i add them 2 starting rb's. ill package a deal and try for another top tier wr

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will be getting S.JAX back and I just got Jacobs back, so I have depth at the Rb spot, and my wr's are pretty good, with adding these 2 rb's i should be able to package something

Ward is starting over Jacobs today FYI, but Jacobs does appear to be playing and will still see his touches and the goal-line touches.

I honestly believe I made a huge mistake in this one, ughhhhhhhh

NO YOU DIDN'T DAMNIT!!!!!!

Archived