NBC Sports EDGE Forums

The Help on a Topic thread !!

Wizard of Boz

Hey guys, Im not sure if this is a good thread, but I think it will help out alot. I understand that people work and get caught up in certain threads, where they might overlook some of these other threads. So I believe this will be a good idea. Just post the link to your thread here, it will be a quicker way I think to see someones thread since there are alot of posts, so if it gets bumped down, this would be a nice area, to see it. If no one agrees with this, just remove it...Thanks fellas B)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hidden

If I disliked Rotoworld, I wouldn't be here.

If you believe that I'm alone in believing that this forum has taken a step backward recently...you really need to take a look around.

All I ask for is consistency.

I would also highly recommend that you contact a Proctologist ASAP, something is clearly stuck.

Hidden

If you believe that I'm alone in believing that this forum has taken a step backward recently...you really need to take a look around.

I would also highly recommend that you contact a Proctologist ASAP, something is clearly stuck.

- Never said you were alone

- I don't know why you're still here

- If there wasnt a CoC and was less immature then you then I would have a couple of responses to your last comment that can be considered burns or w/e its called now a days.

Haha King Me!

Hidden

youve turned into a complete joke~your only here to plug your blog anyway. stop your whining about censorship and go post somewhere else....

Archived