NBC Sports Edge Forums

The Help on a Topic thread !!

Wizard of Boz

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hidden
wtf is up with this kids avatar??? censored???

he's spitting in your faces rotoworld~i would dump this complainer in a heartbeat

not to mention his sig is blog/forum that bashes yours truly

Hidden

guys guys guys let's all try to get along here. we all joined this site for the same reason: our collective love of sports. this has quickly become my favorite website to visit as i can assume it is the same for the majority of youz guys. just thought i'd put that out there if you don't like it send it right back lol

Hidden
guys guys guys let's all try to get along here. we all joined this site for the same reason: our collective love of sports. this has quickly become my favorite website to visit as i can assume it is the same for the majority of youz guys. just thought i'd put that out there if you don't like it send it right back lol

Yes but some of use joined fantola for more than just sports and open profainity...ripping users because some moron gives you half the stroy why he was suspended and then ripping this site as whole yet showing your face back asking for questions is low......only some people there, not everyone.

Hidden
Yes but some of use joined fantola for more than just sports and open profainity...ripping users because some moron gives you half the stroy why he was suspended and then ripping this site as whole yet showing your face back asking for questions is low......only some people there, not everyone.

hey...i have no problem with those other guys that post blogs on fantola....i like milton, kda i was fine with.....but this idiot kid, is an idiot!!

• 2 weeks later...
Just replied on that thread, buddy...

Thanks man, it's good to get some input on someone who fully understands that league. I know I posted the scoring, but it just is so hard to really pick up when you're not in that league if you know what I mean.

Archived