NBC Sports Edge Forums

The Help on a Topic thread !!

Wizard of Boz

Thanks man, it's good to get some input on someone who fully understands that league. I know I posted the scoring, but it just is so hard to really pick up when you're not in that league if you know what I mean.

I do indeed...if you recall, I let you post/explain it when someone asked after our battle...still can't believe I lost by 1.5...one of those Josh Brown FGs would have done it and wrapped up my division...

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do indeed...if you recall, I let you post/explain it when someone asked after our battle...still can't believe I lost by 1.5...one of those Josh Brown FGs would have done it and wrapped up my division...

Yeah, I only lost by 3.5 and couldn't be happier! #1 pick, here I come!!!!!

Yeah, I only lost by 3.5 and couldn't be happier! #1 pick, here I come!!!!!

We are clearly heading in two different directions...though if you get the #1 to go with your core, watch out in 2008!

We are clearly heading in two different directions...though if you get the #1 to go with your core, watch out in 2008!

I've got big plans for 08. If I can get the number one pick, and manage to upgrade my WR situation I'm golden. Even if I can't upgrade WR, Holt still isn't completely useless.

I've got big plans for 08. If I can get the number one pick, and manage to upgrade my WR situation I'm golden. Even if I can't upgrade WR, Holt still isn't completely useless.

Ask you dad to trade me LT for both Parker and Jackson...is he in the FBB league now?

• 3 weeks later...
Frankly I was too lazy to click past page 1. Sorry guys it happens

ok i'm a frickin moron. just noticed it was pinned on the top of the page hahahaha god it's been a long week

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys Ive been in a discussion with someone in the superbowl thread which I think is totally useless and ludacris but I would love everyones honest opinions. So if you guys can please go and vote honestly on this poll with your honest opinions....Thanks Boys

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=49424

• 1 month later...

Archived