RB/WR: Benson

WR: Jones

WR: Bryant

TE: Hernandez

D/ST: Eagles

K: Janikowski

Bench:

Garcon, LaFell, R. Jennings, Gerhart, Hunter, Locker, Rudolph

After drafting Matthews, I went deep at RB. I figured one of them will be droppable in Week 3-4 for a breakout WR if need be.

Standard scoring all around, 4 pt passing TDs, non-ppr, no bonuses.

for a 12-team league? solid. i like it a lot, actually.

i don't like benson personally - especially with that being a pass-first team, but if that's your weak link - so be it.

you always have garcon you could throw in as a more than ample flex. nice work.

I think in a non-PPR league Benson will be significantly better off. That being said, I'd probably take Jennings over him until MJD is back.

I think my league just forgot about Lafell b/c I picked him off waivers right now.

I like to put RBs at the flex regardless of league type if they're comparable. I have a feeling Bryant isn't going to have as big of a year as people think and you may end up throwing LaFell or Garcon (RG3's new buddy) in the line up a few times over him.

Unless Julio has a big setback (which would be completely unforeseeable), he's an every week starter.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?/topic/299337-rate-my-team-whir/

I think in a non-PPR league Benson will be significantly better off. That being said, I'd probably take Jennings over him until MJD is back.

I think my league just forgot about Lafell b/c I picked him off waivers right now.

I like to put RBs at the flex regardless of league type if they're comparable. I have a feeling Bryant isn't going to have as big of a year as people think and you may end up throwing LaFell or Garcon (RG3's new buddy) in the line up a few times over him.

Unless Julio has a big setback (which would be completely unforeseeable), he's an every week starter.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?/topic/299337-rate-my-team-whir/

I'll probably have to start Jennings for Matthews while he is hurt.

That being said, Gerhart as flex over Benson if AP is out/limited? Or Garcon?

Anymore opinions?

Yea, I would say Benson is the weak link.

Otherwise a great team.

Also, I'm not completely sold on Doug Martin.

I would try to improve the RBs

Help? http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?/topic/299348-rate-my-team/

By drafting Martin in the 5th, I was able to acquire two very good WRs, I think Dez and Julio have huge years. RBs went very fast, and it was the consequence I paid for picking Rodgers in the first. For not having another pick until the late second, I think my RBs will be fine. Having Rodgers and Julio Jones makes up for any deficit in my RBs, and I still think Matthews can have a big season.

I agree with you on Jones, and Dez. They are going to be great this year.

Matthews has the potential to be the next LT in SD, but can he stay healthy? I think that would be a concern, but if he does then he's going to have a monster season.

Best draft I have seen for a round 1 QB taker. I think you got lucky with some nice steals. Still RB is your weak spot. I also am not buying into Doug Marting all that much, but where you got him and for your team I like it.

I like Benson this year. I think you did well. Nice work.

Also Rashad working out perfect for you with Mathews. Should shake out nicely. Who knows maybe MJD won't play for the Jags this season. Wouldn't that be lovely for us Rashad owners.

Archived