NBC Sports Edge Forums

How'd I Do? 7Th Overall In A 10-Team H2H

pierceNKC

Standard scoring, we had 5 QB's go in the first round...insane.

QB - Matt Ryan / Ben Roethlisberger

WR - Julio Jones / Brandon Lloyd

RB - Ray Rice / Matt Forte

TE - Antonio Gates

Flex - Ahmad Bradshaw

K - Robbie Gould

DST - Seattle

BN - Peyton Hillis / Jonathan Stewart / Eric Decker / Pierre Garcon / Titus Young

You have a little bit of a drop off in your WR's going from Julio Jones to Brandon Lloyd. My feeling is Decker will probably outperform Lloyd this year. If I were you, I might try to package Big Ben + Brandon Lloyd for an upgrade at receiver.

If you stand pat, I still think your team is good. Just a few question marks

I also like Decker ahead of Lloyd but love your depth everywhere. This team is extremely solid, especially if Julio pans out like he is supposed to. I honestly see no holes and you should feel pretty confident with this squad.

I think you know your team is really, really good. Bradshaw, Hillis, and Stewart behind Rice and Forte is awesome RB depth. Decker, Titus, and Garçon is awesome depth behind Julio and Lloyd. You have Gates at TE who is a safe top 5 option.

You seem to have landed a bunch of the best breakout candidates in the league in Julio, Decker, Garçon, Titus, and Hillis. Good job. I guess the res of your league doesn't read RW?

It's just a strange league. Rodgers was taken #1 overall but it's only 4 points for a passing td in our league. And when Brady went second there was a complete panic on qbs. I actually took Ryan at the beginning of the 4th - which I thought was really early for him - but the early rush on qbs allowed rice and forte to fall into my lap. I'm certainly not complaining.

I like the team quite a bit. The starting lineup is very solid. Rice/Forte are great and Jones/Lloyd should be pretty high scoring. I'm not a fan of Bradshaw staying upright, but Hillis and Decker would be great Flex fill-ins.

I hope Hillis pans out...

Would you guys believe me if I told you I play in a league with quite a few Chiefs fans (including myself) and I was able to take him in the 13th round?

Heard Ryan is lighting it up in pre-season hope it stays like that, Love Lloyd's upside i wanted him on my team but he went pretty high, Rice should be great, i'm not high on Forte this year just because it looks like CHI has greatly improved their receiving situation and Michel Bush is a goal line vulture.

thanks for mine.

Archived