NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Which 3 would you go with?

Ok I need to start 3 WR'S and Im torn in between some. Here are my WR's :

Bowe vs. Jax

Chambers @ Houston

Coles @ Giants

Jennings vs. Chicago

M Clayton (definitely not using, so he is out)

Right now Im thinking of going Bowe, Chambers and Jennings.

Its a tough choice for me and would appreciate any input...thanks

Ok I need to start 3 WR'S and Im torn in between some. Here are my WR's :

Bowe vs. Jax

Chambers @ Houston

Coles @ Giants

Jennings vs. Chicago

M Clayton (definitely not using, so he is out)

Right now Im thinking of going Bowe, Chambers and Jennings.

Its a tough choice for me and would appreciate any input...thanks

Coles, Jennings, Bowe. Coles is pretty much a guarantee for a TD and 50 or more yds. Tough matchup for Bowe vs Jags D (3rd against the pass)

I would go with Chambers Coles and Bowe. Packers have a ton of options to pass too in Driver, Jennings, Jones, and Lee. Plus they may not have to pass much as they should be leading most of the game vs the Bears. They have all been playing well but with the Chiefs they only got Gonzalez Bowe and Kennison whose starting his first week.

For sure go with Jennings, the Bears entire defense is still banged up and both Vasher and Tillman are going to be out again this week. Oh yeah, so is Briggs. JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ

Then I'd go with Coles. The Giants d-line has been amazing since the second half of the Redskins game but I still don't trust their secondary one bit. If they Jets can get any type of protection for Pennington, I think Coles will be in nice shape for a 80 yard and a TD type of performance. Then again, I am playing a guy with both Cotchery and Coles, so hopefully none of that is true B)

Then I'd probably go with Chambers over Bowe. I know Bowe has looked great, but KC is going to be facing a pretty damn good d-line in JAC (I know SDs is good too but they just don't seem to have any chemistry right now if you ask me) and Chambers has been strangly consistent this year. On top of that, Bowe is going up against one of the top corners in the league in Mathis and that is never a good thing. Even more, LJs load is expected to increase slighty again so Bowe might see one or two less targets this week in addition to some double teams. If you ask me, it is time to start putting 2 guys up on Bowe with no other threats other than TG.

Bowe, #1 target in KC and the Jag D is decent but not too impressive.

Coles, NYG secondary is just awful.. should come out with a TD, at least!

Jennings, that GB team is a passing offense.. there's just no running game and Favre will throw it about 40 times, so

he should get his touches.

Archived