NBC Sports Edge Forums

2012 Streaming Defense & Kicker Thread

predator_05

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just dropped Akers. I plan on picking up Gould, Suisham, or Graham. Just thought I'd shake things up for fun. I think Akers has name value and his 2011 output keeping him high in the rankings. Gould has some good matchups. In our league he's the 10th highest scoring kicker after 7 weeks, and he hasn't had his bye yet. I'll have to start looking at playoff schedules now.

should i go with Oak @ KC this week, or roll with DET or MIA? i could grab either off waivers. Something tell me not to trust OAK even though they are facing a garbage QB. (OAK def itself is garbage)

I had this same decision and opted for Miami. It seems like the safer bet.

Guest JimmyGs

I have the NE DST. Should the game being in London affect my decision to keep them, or go shopping on the WW to play the likes of ATL, MIA, DET, etc.?

Yes, the points are in metric so that could affect your scoring. Otherwise, nope.

Yep. Sean Lee is out for the Cowboys. NYG will walk all over them and force Romo to play catch up.

I generally think NYG is a good play in those 'big' divisional games, when they often tend to elevate their level of play.

Currently own MIA and OAK...picked up and played OAK on a hunch last week. They did ok. Should I roll the dice on them again, play MIA, or pick up DET or NYJ.

Also...if you owned both Gould and Hansen like I do would you drop Hansen to make space on your bench for RB depth. Owning 2 Ds and 2Ks has been killing my depth but has given me better matchup options.

Thanks

WHIR

This is an awful week for stream. I have Houston D on Bye and I have no idea who I am going to pick up. I'm actually thinking about grabbing Denvers D only because I want them down the road and would be willing to risk them against NO this weekend.

Just terrible matchups for me on waiver.

I would suggest possibly Seattle v. Detroit as a sneaky matchup play. I think I stay away from both San Diego and KC honestly. Possibly both those are shootouts.

Archived