NBC Sports Edge Forums

2012 Streaming Defense & Kicker Thread

predator_05

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the Chargers D/ST a decent option for the rest of the season?

What are the prospects for the Ravens D/ST for the rest of the season? Doesn't seem like they are the same dangerous outfit anymore.

Are people concerned about some of the top kicker choices for this week kicking in a hurricane? Ie Suisham, Bryant, Folk. I can't decide if I should run with Zuerline in a poor matchup or Suisham in better match up but in potentially heinous conditions.

anyone else thinking playing OAK tomorrow is a trap?? they put up a dud last week against a JAX team without MJD.. gave up 20+ points... I almost want to play Cleveland, dallas, or indy.. anyone got some sleeper D's????

Thnking of grabbing Dolphins D, on top of my Chargers D.

One thing to note, according to this http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamdef, the Dolphins D ranks 30th in offensive strength teams played this year, so it's possible their defensive impact is inflated. Does anyone have more insight on this unit? I'm really debating if I should grab them instead of stashing another RB/WR.

rank them:

Legatron vs NE

Prater vs NO

Gould vs Car

worried Prater and Gould might be all TDs no FGs and worried STL might get shut out or the coaches will try and be clever again like last week and go for it on fourth down instead of kicking FG.

Pretty damn happy with my decision to pick up the Dolphins D/ST. I know, it was vs. the Jets, but still. With MIA's schedule the ROS, their D is looking like a decent option.

I own GB and NE which are both are great plays, but Atlanta is sitting on the wire. I'm not sure I like their schedule going forward though.. Bes believe I'm putting a claim for Miami! I honestly have no idea how they're still available. Who do I drop though?

Archived