NBC Sports Edge Forums

2012 Streaming Defense & Kicker Thread

predator_05

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this is a weekly streaming thread, but people that post in this thread should have some insight on this question absolutely. Rest of season, which do you think is a better DEF choice:

AZ -or- BAL ROS:

9 @GB @Cle

10 BYE OAK

11 @ATL @PIT

12 STL @SD

13 @NYJ PIT

14 @SEA @WAS

15 DET DEN

16 CHI NYG

17 @SF @CIN

Legatron owners, who are you targeting to fill in for his bye week?

Guys available:

Barth @OAK

Forbath vs CAR

Graham vs BUFF

Bailey @ ATL

Tucker @ CLE

Tucker, BAL has been getting stopped and the kid has a leg. Baily is my 2nd choice, but I think CAR & OAK will get torn up

Tucker, BAL has been getting stopped and the kid has a leg. Baily is my 2nd choice, but I think CAR & OAK will get torn up

Yeah I'd say Barth or Tucker. Oakland is giving up the most points to kickers in the league (not that its always as easy as that) and like you said, Tucker has a leg.

Legatron owners, who are you targeting to fill in for his bye week?

Guys available:

Barth @OAK

Forbath vs CAR

Graham vs BUFF

Bailey @ ATL

Tucker @ CLE

I'm a Ghost owner, not a Legatron owner, but I'm going with Graham for fill in. I'm going up against Foster this week, so at the very least, starting Graham will effectively reduce each of his TDs by a point. :D

Guest JimmyGs

Kicker Streaming - The action by which one attempts to determine which offense sucks just enough each week to move the ball down the field and never able to get into the end zone.

All the really good Ds are gone so I am sticking with Detroit this week. Decent matchup at least.

Garrett Hartley vs. PHI

Shayne Graham vs. BUF

Shaun Suisam @ NYG

Dan Bailey @ ATL

Connor Barth @ OAK

Who to stream with the Leg on bye?

Personally I like Suisham the best out of that group, who I picked up for fill in for Ghost this week.

Who do you like better this week for DEF matchup, my choice's are bolded.

ARI @ GB? (How is GB's offensive line? Remember gave up 8 sacks to SEA, but w/ replacement officials)

-or-

DEN @ CIN

I am leaning towards Denver just because I know GB stadium gets crazy and they may need to prove a statement after JAX close game, any of the fans for DEN or ARI please respond, or anyone truly knowledgable either, Thanks ahead. Ill respond w/ an answer.

I am playing in a competitive league. All the D/ST with good matchup are gone.

With 49er on bye, need to pick one below.

Panther @ Wsh

Titan vsCHI

Jag vs Det

Colts vs Mia

Chief @ SD

which one to roll?

Good Morning Forum!

I'am in a pickle and thought I would turn to rotoworld forum for some help/advice/comments/etc...

right now I have the Eagles D starting @ saints Sunday but do not want any part of Philly's D.

So below is a slim list of who is avaiable.( I lost out on waiver wire on Chargers D)

Who would your D be and why please.

leave a link!

Avaiable DST:

CLE vs bal

WAS vs car

CAR @ was

CIN vs den

BUF @ hou

TENN vs chi

PIT @ nyg

DAL @ atl

KC @ sd