• Created
  • Last Reply

Garrett Hartley vs. PHI

Shayne Graham vs. BUF

Shaun Suisam @ NYG

Dan Bailey @ ATL

Connor Barth @ OAK

Who to stream with the Leg on bye?

Personally I like Suisham the best out of that group, who I picked up for fill in for Ghost this week.

Who do you like better this week for DEF matchup, my choice's are bolded.

ARI @ GB? (How is GB's offensive line? Remember gave up 8 sacks to SEA, but w/ replacement officials)

-or-

DEN @ CIN

I am leaning towards Denver just because I know GB stadium gets crazy and they may need to prove a statement after JAX close game, any of the fans for DEN or ARI please respond, or anyone truly knowledgable either, Thanks ahead. Ill respond w/ an answer.

Somone help me please??

Garrett Hartley vs. PHI

Shayne Graham vs. BUF

Shaun Suisam @ NYG

Dan Bailey @ ATL

Connor Barth @ OAK

Who to stream with the Leg on bye?

FWIW, I went with Graham when Matt Bryant, my kicker, was on bye the week before. Can't complain about the 11 points.

I hate to post this kind of post, but could people rank the defenses for ROS?

Slightly less hateful, would grabbing Miami for ROS be an allright choice? I could also grab San Diego, Pittsburg, or Arizona for ROS. Would any of those be a good grab and forget defense?

"You play to win the game"

D Akers is on a bye week and I have two choices, either drop Akers and pick up:

Barth WSH

Forbath TB

Graham HOU

Or don't have a kicker this week, what should I do ?

So who should I pick out of these 3 kickers ?

What about ROS ? Who ever I get will have to be the one for the ROS, available kickers are:

Barth

Crosby

Hanson

Henery

Tucker

Graham

Thanks ! I hate giving up Akers, but otherwise I don't have a kicker this week.

Tucker. By the way, I gave up Akers for this week too.

I've got Miami now, but I'm really debating putting SD in there. The Chiefs are just so bad. Although I remember what T. Rich did to the Chargers D and it scares me that Charles could do the same.

This was my exact concern and the reason I'll probably look elsewhere. I know the Chiefs suck, and I'll be happy for everyone that took the chance, but between what Richardson did, and the fact that there has to be some pressure on Crennel to you know, actually play Charles this week, I could see him having a big night.

Hey Fellas

Seattle D or San Diego D this week?

Like people have said, the Chiefs are brutal, but I'm really scared of Charles getting tons of touches and breaking some long ones (I guess i should be scared of AP as well)

thanks!

I own both the Pats and Packers. Thinking about dropping that Pack after they feast on the Cards this week for Miami (if available). I'm gonna try to trade for Seattle, but I'm not sure what I'd have to give up. Their playoff schedule is money. I'm holding the Pats for weeks 16/17 (@Jax, Mia). Some other weekly playoff matchups I'm looking at are Pittsburgh, Denver, and SD.

KC or Minnesota D this week?

I'd give Minny another shot

That negative 2 really put a bad taste in my mouth last week. I'm hesitant, let's just say that.

Can I change my pick? In that 2 minute delay lol. I think they'll be similar scoring, but KC has more shots at some picks. Russ Martin is nothing special, but BeatMode will most likely run wild on the Vikes. (I hope not though...I'm playing him this week)

Archived