NBC Sports Edge Forums

2012 Streaming Defense & Kicker Thread

predator_05

What are thoughts on Denver DEF ROS?

Their only poor games have been to ultra-high-powered offenses, and they have none of those left on schedule.

Remaining schedule: @CIN, @CAR, SD, @KC, TB, @OAK, @BAL, CLE

Their offense has been coming together well also with Manning being Manning, and their remaining opponents aren't the best on the defensive side of the ball either.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, dropped GZ for Shayne Graham.

i think a lot of people made that move this week.

thoughts on keeping graham ROS over GZ?

The Texans are a much better offense. I'd take Graham if I could. I'm giving GZ one more week before deciding whether to cut him loose. He doesn't get many chances.

My kicker is on a bye this week, Akers, I can only trade one more time. I hate dropping him but I must. These are my options:

Hanson

Tucker

Crosby

Henery

I have to use this kicker for the ROS, thanks !

Tucker. It's just the K though. Don't sweat it.

Also, dropped GZ for Shayne Graham.

i think a lot of people made that move this week.

thoughts on keeping graham ROS over GZ?

Amendola is coming back after the bye so the Rams should at least be able to move the ball more, though they are playing the Niners next week which might be tough. Still like GZ cause of his playoff schedule is mostly in domes.

So, I picked up Blair Walsh in my league after his week 1 explosion (17 points) and haven't benched him yet. I check the rankings on both ESPN and Rotoworld weekly, and they consistently rank him in the middle of the pack, almost always lower than 12th (not a starter in 12 team leagues.) Yet he is 4th in the league in scoring this year, has been a very solid kicker.

I know he doesn't have the name recognition of some of the others, but are kickers just not cared enough about? To the point of just randomly ranking them week to week. The Vikings are consistently stopped in or near the redzone, hence his awesome season for me... just something thats been irritating me.

So, I picked up Blair Walsh in my league after his week 1 explosion (17 points) and haven't benched him yet. I check the rankings on both ESPN and Rotoworld weekly, and they consistently rank him in the middle of the pack, almost always lower than 12th (not a starter in 12 team leagues.) Yet he is 4th in the league in scoring this year, has been a very solid kicker.

I know he doesn't have the name recognition of some of the others, but are kickers just not cared enough about? To the point of just randomly ranking them week to week. The Vikings are consistently stopped in or near the redzone, hence his awesome season for me... just something thats been irritating me.

I don't get this either. Pretty sure they just write names on paper and draw them from a hat to an extent.

Archived