NBC Sports Edge Forums

2012 Streaming Defense & Kicker Thread

predator_05

bowe is not blowing up with haden healthy

and they have a pair of DTs to keep Charles in check... but yeah the jets d definitely has a great matchup. i don't even know who's playing for jacksonville this week.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bowe is not blowing up with haden healthy

and they have a pair of DTs to keep Charles in check... but yeah the jets d definitely has a great matchup. i don't even know who's playing for jacksonville this week.

Blackmon and Henne and I think that's it....

With so many players out, the Jets seem to have a decent match-up

Bengals or Jets for weeks 15-16?

Bengals @ PHI, @ PIT

Jets @ TEN, v.s. SD

0-3 allowed = 8 points

4-7 allowed = 6 points

8-13 allowed = 4 points

0-100 yards allowed = 8 points

101-200 yards allowed = 6 points

1 per Int, Sack and 6 per D or ST TD

Really struggling deciding between:

Bills defense vs. Rams in Buffalo

Bengals defense vs. Cowboys in Cincinnati

Trying to decide between the two as well. D

Dallas offense is looking dangerous, and usually keeps up with their opponents (in terms of points scored). Given that their defense is beat up, I could see Bengals putting up a lot of points, and the Cowboys making it interesting towards the end, as they always do, which might result in a low DST score for the Bengals defense, unless Romo-who hasn't made many mistakes since the Giants game-gives away a few picks.

Buffalo defense has been picking it up lately and are playing at home. They've been shutting down opposing RBs, which is about the only strength (other than Givens) that the Rams have. I don't know though, they've burned me in the past, so I'm a little hesitant in using them in this matchup.

Right now, I have the Lions vs. Arizona, but the Lions D hasn't looked too hot all year for fantasy purposes. But they held Rodgers in check so they should be able to hold Skelton in check, right?

I agree. I've got Seattle all year, was going to dump them with the suspensions, but wow, they put up a 40+ point effort today! Roll with them versus Buffalo, or pick on Arizona again and go with Detroit? It's going to be a tough decision. Is it more the defense or the weakness of the opponent?

Good point, the seahawks are awesome at home, but it's clear it was more on Arizona. The Cardinals are still the absolute worst offense, and it will be tempting to play the Lions next week.

Lions @ Arizona or Green Bay @ Chicago? Will be a tough decision if Clay Matthews is back and Cutler is out. Think I might have to roll with the packers in that scenario.

Still stunned at the 70 points that Seattle put up for me which is a record for our league. (TDs 10, Turnovers+3, Sacks +2, shutout 20 pts). My opponent must be sitting there amoung his smashed dreams wondering what just happened to him. He rolled with the Bears and did the same early on the season.

Archived