• Created
  • Last Reply

Detroit at Ari

Seattle at Buffalo

TEN vs NYJ

Ugh which one to choose.

Logic should suggest Detriot... but its the lions

Lions re-signed DL Andre Fluellen.

Fluellen failed to register a tackle in two games with the Dolphins early this season. He started five of 46 games in Detroit from 2008-2011. The veteran's addition isn't a good sign for DT Nick Fairley, who suffered a shoulder injury in Week 14.

+ delmas is out.

detroit becoming less and less attractive IMO

has the look of a trap with ppl salivating over the SEA game

It seems like all the defenses with good matchups for this week are all bottom 10 in the league (the ones available in my league anyway). Can they be trusted? Do you think it would be smarter to stick with a top defense with an average matchup like Pats vs 49ers?

Giants were dropped in my league for week 14 for the playoffs (I guess the guy was afraid of the matchup). Do I pick them up or Detroit?

Kickers: Novak (Panthers giving up 2nd most points to kickers) or Suisham (I like the dome)?

Anyohr got any data on how D's fare on a short week?

I'm picking up Detroit or Cincy and started thinking about the short week, travel, and fatigue.

I currently have 3 defenses on my roster and debating between Broncos, Jets or Dolphins....Or the Titans are available also....

I just don't know what I want to do yet....

I'm wondering if the Dolphins are a mirage....Have been a solid defense...but not many turnovers or big plays. I'm thinking the Jags game will be a pretty conservative game....And Henne will probably be out to prove his old team made a mistake not keeping him....

I think that Jets/Titans game will have some big plays and chances for turnovers from both teams.....Kinda leaning toward playing one of those defenses....And also like the Monday night factor....

I know it's early, but looking ahead to week 17 for the potential championship week, I'm not seeing very many good options to stream. Who do you like?

Packers @ MIN

Bills vs NYJ

Jaguars @ TEN

Steelers vs CLE

So in my league, the lowest a defense has scored against Arizona (when Kolb doesn't play) is 10 points. That is an awesome floor to bank on!

The lowest score vs. ARI in my league is 12 (PHI week 3). 10 weeks, they've surrendered 20+ points.

Now, on the flip-side, Jacksonville has allowed 16+ points to every DST this year, except one - DET (9 points) in week 9.

MIA has a high floor, DET has a high ceiling. That's how I'd look at it.

Archived