NBC Sports Edge Forums

Rb/flex Decisions Week 1

gsw

Ridley at Tenn

Benjarvis at Baltimore

Gerhart vs Jacksonville

Dwyer at Denver

Pick two...

I'm leaning toward Ridley and Gerhart/Dwyer. Any suggestions?

Also would you play Reggie Wayne at a flex over any of these?

I'd go Benjarvus/Gerhart. Sure, Benjarvus is playing Baltimore - but they're missing Suggs, and the other core members of the D are a year older. He's definitely going to carry the load, and I trust him more than Ridley at this point. (NE is one of those teams we still do not know who we can rely on). As long as AP is out or 'limited', Gerhart should also have a good game. That's who I'd go with.

yeah I'd just go BJGE. I know they are good, but he's really hard to stuff and just gets a couple yards each carry anyways so it shouldn't matter as much as with most RB. Best shot at a TD still too.

Then you're call, maybe Ridley. If they say that Dwyer is starting or that AP is out for week 1 then you can put one of those guys in; otherwise Ridley is probably the best bet.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?/topic/300535-megatron-for-roddy-and-lynch/

I think you have to go with your RBs here over Wayne. I start Ridley for sure and then its a toss up between Gerhert and BGE. I like BGE better longterm, but uggh that matchup ain't pretty. Think you have to play it by ear this week and get a better gauge on what AP's role is gonna be.

Archived