NBC Sports Edge Forums

Denarius Moore Or Stephen Hill

Spina

If Denarius were fully healthy (which reports are sayin) and he wasn't a game-time decision on a Monday Night then I'd be going with him of course - - as the season progresses I believe he'll be a consistent WR2 with upside to put up WR1 numbers.

With being a Jets Fan, I know Stephen Hill will put up numbers this year and after this week he'll find himself on a lot more Fantasy Rosters.

Who do you start due to the circumstances?

I'd rather start Cobb or Baldwin over Hill, if Moore is out.

I think Stephen Hill is your worst WR by a good margin. He's done nothing in camp/preseason, coaches say he has a long way to go, and the Jets have quite honestly the worst offense in the NFL.

Go with the upside of Cobb or Baldwin over Hill, if Moore is ruled out.

Help me out? http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?/topic/301642-flacco-or-locker-week-1-whir/

I think Hill will receiver a lot more looks than Cobb or Baldwin.

As an obsessive fan of the Jets, I can tell you Hill actually hasn't been as bad as some people say. With just about all of the WRs injured for most of camp, Hill was able to develop a relationship with Sanchez, which was evident in the 3rd preseason gave where Sanchez continuously looked to Hill a lot more than Santonio or any other receiver.

As an obsessive fan of the Jets, I can tell you Hill actually hasn't been as bad as some people say. With just about all of the WRs injured for most of camp, Hill was able to develop a relationship with Sanchez, which was evident in the 3rd preseason gave where Sanchez continuously looked to Hill a lot more than Santonio or any other receiver.

I just think you're letting your Jet's love blind you a bit here.

The Jets seriously might not score a TD at all this week vs. the Bils very good defense. It is going to be a low scoring, ground and pound game.

The next poster agreed with me as well. Both Baldwin and Cobb are above Hill (and by a significant margin) on my list.

I probably put Baldwin on top this week.

My green blinders may be on but i do know..although Baldwin will be good this year, at the moment he's still listed as the #3 WR, while Cobb will be on limited snaps due to all the guys in front of him.

It looks like Hill is the #1 Target for the Jets. Things will look much clearer after tomorrow.

....and not only will the Jets score a TD, but there is no way they loose the home-opener. Place will be rocking.

My green blinders may be on but i do know..although Baldwin will be good this year, at the moment he's still listed as the #3 WR, while Cobb will be on limited snaps due to all the guys in front of him.

It looks like Hill is the #1 Target for the Jets. Things will look much clearer after tomorrow.

....and not only will the Jets score a TD, but there is no way they loose the home-opener. Place will be rocking.

They'll definitely lose to the Bills

They'll definitely lose to the Bills

I've read your post over the years and know not to listen to anything you say. Continue on.

I'll definitely have to disagree with you on most of those points, haha.

But gotta respect your opinion as a Jets fan, and wanting to pull for your team. And to be honest, when you're down choosing guys at that level, why not pick a possible sleeper guy on your favorite team, since you'll be cheering for him anyway. Would just make the day that much more fun. So I don't blame you at all for going for him. It's just my opinion that the Jets offense will be abysmal tomorrow.

My apologies for getting defensive, but everywhere I go people talk s--- about the Jets because of the PRESEASON and it pisses me off. They'll be better than what all the talking heads are saying.

But listen, I agree with you guys about Baldwin and Cobb. I specifically drafted theses guys along with Wright and Hill due to their enormous upside. Just don't think it will happen for them right away due to their situation at the moment.

You might be right about Cobb and Baldwin not being the best situation right now...

but Stephen Hill's "situation" is that he still struggles with running simple routes (GT fan, so I know all about him, and all he did there was g0-routes).

and on top of that, and probably more important...he has Mark Sanchez and Tim Tebow throwing him the ball. I don't think he'll have any more than 2-3 catches tomorrow...AT BEST.

I just think you're letting your Jet's love blind you a bit here.

The Jets seriously might not score a TD at all this week vs. the Bils very good defense. It is going to be a low scoring, ground and pound game.

The next poster agreed with me as well. Both Baldwin and Cobb are above Hill (and by a significant margin) on my list.

I probably put Baldwin on top this week.

My Green Blinders worked. Plus the Jets score SIX TDs...that's right. SIX!! and the W - - 48 pts.

Hill - 5-89-2 TDs....23.40pts

Baldwin - 0-0-0....NOTHING

Cobb - 5-37-0...6.20pts (so far)

Glad I listened to myself.

This thread was pure gold to read the morning after... A reminder to take advice on here with a grain of salt.

Especially considering Denarius is INACTIVE. lol, thank God I went with Hill

Archived