NBC Sports Edge Forums

D. Wilson, J. Dwyer Or Mikel Leshoure? Whir

angel187

I think David Wilson and Jonathan Dwyer have the highest potential upside, but Wilson's growth will be stunted due to Coughlin's concerns about his ball security. Dwyer could prove to be a weapon though, since Tomlin said his role will expand in Week 2.

I would go with Dwyer.

I think David Wilson and Jonathan Dwyer have the highest potential upside, but Wilson's growth will be stunted due to Coughlin's concerns about his ball security. Dwyer could prove to be a weapon though, since Tomlin said his role will expand in Week 2.

I would go with Dwyer.

Im leaning towards Dwyer also. Any chance that Dwyer will produce well when R. Mendenhall returns? Any chance Dwyer will become the starter over Mendanhall?

Dwyer. He's the best RB on the Steelers and doesn't need an injury to get work. Wilson has upside but Bradshaw is going to be a factor whenever healthy. Leshoure will get reps when Kevin Smith goes down, I'm just not convinced he'll be productive with them.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?/topic/302869-doug-martin-dez-bryant-or-cj-spiller-kevin-smith-whir/

Archived