NBC Sports EDGE Forums

drop cutler for warner

B.J.

i really have not been impressed with cutler at all thus far and he really is only a backup on my team. and probably will not use him at all this year unless Kitna goes down with an injury. also on a side note if i do get Warner would you drop Campbell and pick up Terry Glenn to stash on my bench for when/if he returns for the 'Boys

i really have not been impressed with cutler at all thus far and he really is only a backup on my team. and probably will not use him at all this year unless Kitna goes down with an injury. also on a side note if i do get Warner would you drop Campbell and pick up Terry Glenn to stash on my bench for when/if he returns for the 'Boys

Campbell truly has been doing pretty good this year bro, and I would keep an eye on Kitna, because I dont know why but he just scares me sometimes. But I do think Warner would be an excellent pickup, he can read the field and should be a big time sleeper.

def go after kurt....glenn??? nahhh

LOL

Anger issues. I was just joking there.

I still don't like your self potrait.

everyone has their right to respond to whatever posts they would like but from this day forward do me a favor and don't comment on mine. i'm not going to insult you and get into a pathetic message board war. so i hope you feel better after your witty little comments you're a winner

I wouldn't pay much attention to him Beetle. He doesn't know that your 6' 9" tall and weigh 390 lbs and can kick any man's a**. The fact you can get any woman you want, including Beth O, makes people jealous.

I would grab Kurt and try to cut someone else. Then see what Warner does for a week or two. If he puts up some solid numbers, then try and trade Cutler. Don't know if you have the luxery of sitting on Cutler though.

Archived