NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Mega Blockbuster Deal!!!!!!!

MustacheToes

2 PPR, 1.5 points per 10 receiving yards, 10 rushing yards per point and 6 points per all TDs.

I was offered Stephen Jackson, Ronnie Brown, and Marshawn Lynch

For my Reggie Bush, Maurice Jones-Drew, and Anquan Boldin

We only get to keep 1 WR, 1 RB, 1 QB, and a TE

Same guy also offered me Lynch and Ronnie Brown for my Bush and Boldin but I am not interested in that one. In the first deal I would be more interested in getting another WR instead of Lynch. If I can't get a WR should I just take that deal anyway and make another deal for a WR? My other WRs are Galloway, Berrian, and Welker.

i wouldn't make the trade either.

What if you can't trade for a keeper type reciever? Then your stuck with crap.

Well I am going to have a top 1st round draft pick, and a ton of people have 2 top WRs and can only keep one so I could then draft one with that first pick and then with my first pick I could go another RB. Then I'd most likely have Brady, SJax, Berrian, a guy like Roy Williams or Andre Johnson, Tony Gonzalez, and a RB like Ronnie Brown or MJD.

I like this deal better than the first one, but I still wouldn't do it in a PPR league. Too many questions still surround SJax and his groin. I'm not a huge MJD fan, but he should be OK. You need Boldin as well once he's healthy again. And Bush is a PPR monster. No deal for me.

Ronnie brown is the best player in football right now in my opinion, but you cant do that deal. Bush with getting all the carries now and all that will be a great player, Sjac i read his tore is to the bone, so that cant be good, MJD is a consistant player, and boldin is just boldin, and when he comes back should help him. This is a blockbuster deal, either side though is getting great players

I like this deal better than the first one, but I still wouldn't do it in a PPR league. Too many questions still surround SJax and his groin. I'm not a huge MJD fan, but he should be OK. You need Boldin as well once he's healthy again. And Bush is a PPR monster. No deal for me.
Ronnie brown is the best player in football right now in my opinion, but you cant do that deal. Bush with getting all the carries now and all that will be a great player, Sjac i read his tore is to the bone, so that cant be good, MJD is a consistant player, and boldin is just boldin, and when he comes back should help him. This is a blockbuster deal, either side though is getting great players

Thanks guys, I really would like SJax going forward though. You see any possible offers I could make to try and grab him?

Just got a new offer, SJax and Ronnie Brown for my Bush and Boldin, thoughts?

I dont like this either, getting there though.

Ronnie Brown is gonna help you, but he wont be as good as bush AND boldin when boldin comes back, when he comes back he will be really really helpful, and if you make this trade you get SJax, who seems to be out few more weeks.

i like the last deal the best so far, but it hurts losing Boldin, if u make this deal and ur other WR dont step up, u could b in for a long season imo

Very true, still looking for another WR though and here are a few that are currently on the block that I could target.

Coles

Colston

Cotchery

Crayton

Javon Walker

Vincent Jackson

Engram

Not the best group, but I think I could get a deal done with the guys with Coles and Colston who would be nice additions.

I dont like this either, getting there though.

Ronnie Brown is gonna help you, but he wont be as good as bush AND boldin when boldin comes back, when he comes back he will be really really helpful, and if you make this trade you get SJax, who seems to be out few more weeks.

Just another thing to add though, I probably can get by for a little bit with SJax gone because I will have Henry for a few more weeks.

Archived