NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Looking For Upgrade/help

angrypanda

Looking at my team, I feel as if I am needing a WR1 and maybe a better RB. I want to trade away Brees for value and letting Ryan take over. Can anyone suggest a top WR that I should be aiming for and who I can trade from my team to get him?

Sorry if this is too ambiguous, first year playing FF. If any other information is needed please let me know.

I will try to help in return, but I lack knowledge atm. Thanks.

You're solid at RB but could definitely upgrade at WR. Good idea dealing Brees and starting Ryan. Suggestion: look through your league at people who could use a QB and then take a look at their receivers and list them in this thread so we can help you further

I think the teams that would be interesting in Brees would be the following: (not sure if they actually are willing to trade)

Vick's WR

A Johnson, D Jackson, V Jackson, L Moore, M Crabtree

River's WR

C Johnson, A Green, S Johnson, S Smith, M Austin

E. Manning/Romo's WR

J Jones, D Thomas, R Wayne, B Lafell

Brady's WR

L Fitz, H Nicks, E Decker, A Brown, R Meachem, S Holmes

Smart idea shopping Brees so you can start Ryan. As what said above, for Brees, I wouldnt settle for anyone less than Megatron or Julio. Maybe Brees + Colston for one of the two would work. Dont settle for anything less. Eventually someone will come knocking on your door for one of your QBs.

Thanks for your help!

I think Fitzgerald would be a target for you also. It seems a lot of people are down on the Saints & Brees, so I'm afraid you may not get the value he deserves. If you could package Brees & Colston to acquire Jones as a hookup with Ryan, that would be strong

Archived