NBC Sports Edge Forums

Paul George 2012-2013 Season Outlook - Ascension Into Stardom?

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nah, he's trying to tell you to wait longer than 1 quarter before overreacting.

Huh?

He posted this on twitter the day after that Kings game Put up 500 jump shots.. #NewRoutine gotta get my s--- back! http://instagr.am/p/SwdgUunMqA/ Be patient with him.

• 3 weeks later...

I love watching this guy play defense. Put in work vs Lebron and Wade in the 3rd quarter.

yuooop..dope defender...too bad he couldn't hit a shot tonight tho

Edited by bturn10

George has a sprained ligament in his left pinkie finger, an injury that happened about a week ago, the Indianapolis Star reports. "I can barely put pressure on it," he said with his hand wrapped in ice following Saturday's loss to Chicago. "The first half, I couldn't really dribble to my left. The ball was going all over the place. I couldn't get control of it. Once the game gets going I allow myself to just play."

Spin:The report didn't isolate when exactly the injury occurred, only indicating it happened "three or four games ago." There's nothing in George's statistics to indicate a real problem - he's averaging 19.0 points on 48.3 percent shooting in the last four games. We're loath to worry too much about the finger, unless it prevents him from playing or affects his shot.

Oh man. Out of nowhere.

• 2 weeks later...