NBC Sports Edge Forums

Serge Ibaka 2012-2013 Season Outlook

the1gq2nvy

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Punched Blake Griffin right in the boys, pretty bad cheap shot.

Edit: Am I wrong for thinking that's a clear flagrant 2? He clearly smoked Blake Griffin in the junk, think that deserves a removal from the game.

Punched Blake Griffin right in the boys, pretty bad cheap shot.

Edit: Am I wrong for thinking that's a clear flagrant 2? He clearly smoked Blake Griffin in the junk, think that deserves a removal from the game.

LOL, now the Clips are up by 1 now, what a stupid F by IBAKA

Cousins and Wade we're each suspended for one game for there ball shots. However, each of them were shown the exit and assessed a flagrant 2. Cousins was not told until 4pm of game day of his suspension.

Yeah if Hibbert got suspended for a game , Ibaka should easily get suspended, for possibly more than 1 game.

The precedent is one game. Hibbert is not the same as it involved a fight that spilled over into the stands.

So it seems like Ibaka will not get suspended for a game.

If Metta world peace did that, it would've been an automatic suspension.

History or not, this is unbelievable.

Biased cause I'm playing against the guy this week, but how in the hell is that not a suspension? What a joke. Only thing I can think of is because the Thunder play on national TV tonight.

And they play the Lakers... who the NBA clearly has something against. (They vetoed the CP3 trade, which was the first and last veto that will ever take place). How did that trade work out for New Orleans anyways...

Biased cause I'm playing against the guy this week, but how in the hell is that not a suspension? What a joke. Only thing I can think of is because the Thunder play on national TV tonight.

And they play the Lakers... who the NBA clearly has something against. (They vetoed the CP3 trade, which was the first and last veto that will ever take place). How did that trade work out for New Orleans anyways...

They ended up getting gordon, AFA, and 1 st round draft pick vs. a lower 1st round pick, Scola, and Kevin Martin. We won't count the free agents that walked: Kaman and etc... Overall although Gordon is/was hurt, they still got the better deal than the one involved with the Lakers. Martin and Scola are better players for playoff teams, not rebuilding teams.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived