NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Take it, or leave it ???

I don't think I'd do it. Barber will see more and more touches as the season goes if you ask me. I think with the Saints struggles this year that Colston has bust written all over him.

Thats exactly what I was thinking too bro. I think im just nervous about Jacobs health for the rest of the season. lol

So true fellas !!! Hoping I can get weeks from Jacobs like last week. Actually I think he is gonna have a great game against Atlanta this week. Ive never done this before, but Im starting Jacobs and Ward, this will be a first to use two RB's from the same team in one week. lol

So true fellas !!! Hoping I can get weeks from Jacobs like last week. Actually I think he is gonna have a great game against Atlanta this week. Ive never done this before, but Im starting Jacobs and Ward, this will be a first to use to RB's from the same team in one week. lol

thats what i did in jacobs first week back, and i have no complaints about it

Guessing you already got an answer but I would stand pat. I hate when there are 2 RBs in a situation and JJ has been useless anyways. I would rather have Jacobs whose injury may scare you then Colston and counting on Brees to be healthy.

Absolutely not! The reason, however, is not Colston. It's Julius Jones. Have you ever seen a more pathetic starting running back on such a high power offense. I thought Dominic Rhodes sucked last year starting for the Colts (except for the super bowl). Julius Jones is 10 times worse!

Archived