NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Miles Austin/owen Daniels For Denarius Moore/gonzo? Whir!

am5465

I would be willing to take that sort of drop in WR (especially since Miles is losing targets consistently to Dez at this point) in order to upgrade at TE. That and Moore seems to have begun to emerge as a decent WR.

Should i make this offer? Or should i ask for Lloyd instead of Moore?

It isnt something that's been offered to me, im simply wondering if i should make this offer... Like will it be reasonable to offer? Would Lloyd be more reasonable?

EDIT: This guy has Dez Bryant too... So i guess offering Miles wouldnt make much sense. How about offering Maclin, would that still make it worthwhile for me? If i offer Maclin should i ask for Moore or Lloyd?

Would it be worth giving up Hakeem Nicks to upgrade at TE? His WR's are Dez Bryant, Lloyd, Bowe, Moore and Boldin. Any of them worth getting in the exchange?

If i ended up having to offer Nicks, which WR should i target? I mean Nicks is a top 10 receiver when healthy and he seems to be getting very close to 100%... Which WR would allow me to not take a huge hit? Probably shouldnt take Dez considering ive already got Miles Austin...

Archived