NBC Sports Edge Forums

Flex Help Please. Whir

bemsha

I'm thinking of flexing Daryl Richardson against NE.

I also have Vick Ballard @Tennessee and Alex Green against Jacksonville.

1 point per reception league. 6 point TD's, 1 point per 10 rushing yards, 5 point bonus at 100 yards.

I've never missed a response to anyone who responds to my posts, just leave a link.

Both equally bad rushing defenses. Jac slightly worse rushing defense allowing 147.3 yards a game on the ground. They have also given up 8 tds. Alex Green has to get it done. Im going with him because he is on the better team, should be on a team that is up and should get chances.

I guess my logic is that Ballard only has one more game to prove himself and he ran so much better than Green last week.

Who's gonna split carries with Ballard? I feel like if Green messes up early, they might put in Starks. For some reason I see Ballard as being the safer play Is that dumb? I'm kinda new at this.

Responding to links right now, thanks guys.

I like Green as well. No MJD, possibly different QB...game will probably get out of hand quickly. FWIW, I'm actually starting Richardson due to bye and injuries out of desperation, but I'd rather go with the other two if I had the option.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?/topic/317924-megatron-sjax-for-my-charles-stevie-johnson-whir/

Archived