NBC Sports Edge Forums

David Lee + Glen Davis For Anthony Davis. Whir

I like it a lot. Brow is clearly the best player in the trade and has by far the highest upside. Glen Davis doesn't move the needle much imo so this is basically David Lee for The Brow which seems like a no-brainer to me. Take Anthony Davis.

So Big Baby doesn't even register as relevant to you? He doesn't contribute in many cats but 15.6 PPG, 8.3 RPG, and 1 SPG is definitely good enough for a spot on my roster. With Orlando's lack of options, his minutes seem pretty secure and his FG% is likely to improve throughout the season.

I don't think it's too much for Anthony Davis, and I think it's actually quite close, if not favoring Anthony Davis. Glen Davis shoots 43% as a power forward (because he regularly gets blocked in the face) who doesn't hit 3's. He also shoots bad FTs. David Lee is solid but may lose time (and stats) to the excellent play of Carl Landry. Even then he doesn't really offer any defensive stats. In a 12-team league you can find something pretty serviceable off of the waiver and Anthony Davis is just getting started...

Archived