NBC Sports Edge Forums

Dragic, D. Lee, Big Baby 4 LeBron James, Humphries. WHIR

My: Goran Dragic, David Lee, and Glen Davis

For: LeBron James, Kris Humphries

The original proposal was my Goran Dragic and David Lee for LeBron, but LBJ's owner has been hesitant to pull the trigger and I feel I need to add a little more to seal the deal. My question is, am I giving away too much production? I'm willing to do almost anything to have both Kevin Durant and Lebron James...

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of Humphries either, but I figure with LBJ and Durant I don't really need Big Baby's scoring and could do without his terrible FG% and FT%.

I would probably just use the open spot to stream until I found somebody worth keeping.

Thanks for your response, I appreciate it.

My: Goran Dragic, David Lee, and Glen Davis

For: LeBron James, Kris Humphries

The original proposal was my Goran Dragic and David Lee for LeBron, but LBJ's owner has been hesitant to pull the trigger and I feel I need to add a little more to seal the deal. My question is, am I giving away too much production? I'm willing to do almost anything to have both Kevin Durant and Lebron James...

I have James and there is no way I would do those deals; I can see why the other owner is so hesitant to accept. James is a top 2 fantasy player, but the best player you are offering in a package for him is Dragic?

If I were trading James, I'd better at least be getting back some 1st round value players.

Okay, gotcha. This is still my proposal, so there's no gaurantee he'll accept, only that he's been considering it for a week now (his team is in bad shape).

My new question then is, would this be too much to secure the king?

My: Goran Dragic, David Lee, and Glen David

For: LeBron James

I would probably pick up Jonas Valanciunas as a stash and use the extra spot to stream. Thoughts?

Just to be sure, this is in response to

My: Goran Dragic, David Lee, and Glen David

For: LeBron James

Right? I just want to make sure I am not giving up too much production as some people may see things differently than myself.

Thanks for all the replies and if anyone would like me to return the favor, please leave a link.

You can give up any three players on your team (excluding Durant) and it would not be enough for LeBron in my opinion.

+1. I know I mentioned before that I have James so maybe I'm biased, but none of these proposals would interest me at all in giving up James. Maybe the owner of James in your league is new or doesn't value him as much, but I just don't understand how these offers could net you James when you're not even giving him back any 1st round talent. To me, it's quality over quantity.

Archived