NBC Sports Edge Forums

Trying to get rid of Wade, what to trade him for?

Shirouken

I'm trying to shop Wade around the league, I just don't have faith in him holding up. Though I do want to get rid of him, I know that he can be a top fantasy player when he is quite healthy. So I was wondering what kind of offers I could with my team in my signature. I would prefer another 1st rounder or any buy-low 2nd rds I could get deals from.

I was wondering about obtaining Westbrook, but what could I offer to entice the owner to take on Wade?

Haven't played with ORebs yet, but common sense tells me two things: either wait for him to put up some good statlines and then trade, or do it now for someone already 'disappointing'. Maybe dealing for a PG would be reasonable, since Steve Nash is your best at position (and we don't know what to expect from him).

Perhaps 1-for-2 with Ty Lawson, or Greg Monroe, LMA?

I don't see the person accepting that, as the worst players he has are Nene(just picked up), Dirk(injured), MKG, Glen Davis, Jose Calderon(Lowry takes his stats a bit), Kemba, and possibly Thorton. I know the person personally and they would practically want you to overpay for everything in a trade. Ex: Last season: KD for Love/Howard, This Season: Iggy/Gortat for Dirk/Terry and Ibaka/Iggy for Dirk/Monta

Those kinda guys huh...it seems every person in my league is exactly the same. Anyways I see it hard for him to turn down Wade + Pek + Leonard for Westbrook + any one of his crap players. Give it a shot and see how he responds.

Wades problem is every game it is a GTD. Him playing at all is the surprise. maybe u can swap him for Bosh str8 up? Maybe Lilliard. No way would I give Wade away cheaper than that. U should prolly hold him til he is over these nagging complaints.

Archived