NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Help

King Gonzo

Hey I need some quick help. I am in a survivor league where a team each week is eliminated with lowest score. Here is how scoring works:

Passing Yards (50 yards per point)

Passing Touchdowns (6)

Interceptions (-2)

Rushing Yards (20 yards per point)

Rushing Touchdowns (6)

Reception Yards (20 yards per point)

Reception Touchdowns (6)

Return Touchdowns (6)

2-Point Conversions (2)

Fumbles Lost (-2)

Offensive Fumble Return TD (6)

Anyways my roster is:

QB: Favre (Bye Week)

WR: Randy Moss

WR: Wes Welker

RB: Ronnie Brown

RB: Maurice Jones Drew

TE: Jason Witten

K: Josh Brown

DEF: Philadelphia

BN: Andre Johnson (Doubtful)

Anyways I am cutting Andre Johnson because I need a QB and cant wait on him. I also received a trade offer of Peyton Manning for Randy Moss. So what should I do? Here are some available players:

QB: Drew Brees, Marc Bulger, Jay Cutler, and Matt Schuab.

WR: Bobby Engram, Brandon Marshall, Santonia Holmes, Hines Ward, Mike Furrey, and Calvin Johnson.

So my question to use should I reject the trade then add Bress and drop Favre/Johnson

OR

Accept trade and drop Favre for one of the available WRs.

Its a tough one considering Manning and Moss are both studs.... but I believe you will make out more if you get Manning... he should throw up more points then Moss on a weekly basis.....so I would accept the trade.

I actually cant believe Marshall is a free agent in that league...scooop him up ASAP bro

Its a tough one considering Manning and Moss are both studs.... but I believe you will make out more if you get Manning... he should throw up more points then Moss on a weekly basis.....so I would accept the trade.

I actually cant believe Marshall is a free agent in that league...scooop him up ASAP bro

Well there are only 12 teams left and 1 bench slot.

Hey I need some quick help. I am in a survivor league where a team each week is eliminated with lowest score. Here is how scoring works:

Passing Yards (50 yards per point)

Passing Touchdowns (6)

Interceptions (-2)

Rushing Yards (20 yards per point)

Rushing Touchdowns (6)

Reception Yards (20 yards per point)

Reception Touchdowns (6)

Return Touchdowns (6)

2-Point Conversions (2)

Fumbles Lost (-2)

Offensive Fumble Return TD (6)

Anyways my roster is:

QB: Favre (Bye Week)

WR: Randy Moss

WR: Wes Welker

RB: Ronnie Brown

RB: Maurice Jones Drew

TE: Jason Witten

K: Josh Brown

DEF: Philadelphia

BN: Andre Johnson (Doubtful)

Anyways I am cutting Andre Johnson because I need a QB and cant wait on him. I also received a trade offer of Peyton Manning for Randy Moss. So what should I do? Here are some available players:

QB: Drew Brees, Marc Bulger, Jay Cutler, and Matt Schuab.

WR: Bobby Engram, Brandon Marshall, Santonia Holmes, Hines Ward, Mike Furrey, and Calvin Johnson.

So my question to use should I reject the trade then add Bress and drop Favre/Johnson

OR

Accept trade and drop Favre for one of the available WRs.

i would trade for Manning and pick up Marshall (new # 1)

then we can root together on sundays

toughest thread question so I had to read some other threads to get my head together. If you plan to survive this week you do not need to depend on two patriots wr since moss can get a td every week and welker will be streaky. Peyton is always guaranteeing you a td a week but brees/bulger can have big games with schaub a monster in yards. I'd drop bret favre and pick up brees or bulger i'd lean with brees though. Watch out for brandon marshall but since welker versus miami (his old team) and brady on fire keep welker atleast until johnson comes back or next week when marshall begins dynasty.

I think you have to accept the Peyton for Moss deal. Peyton just had his bye too, and Moss' comes up week 10. I always like making deals for a player who had his bye for a player who hasn't. Also, as the weather gets bad in NE, Moss' numbers may drop, and well Payton gets to play his game in the RCA...

Also, I would drop AJ, and maybe grab Santonio or Hines, or both since you are trading Moss, but you wold have to drop someone else!

Archived