NBC Sports Edge Forums

Week 10 Waiver Wire Touts

DrGonzo

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After Andrea Bargnani gets traded... who do you see staying and having more value? Terrance Ross or Alan Anderson ???

And Where is Demarcus Cousins and Tyreke gonna go? and for who? Is Drose worth holding or is he gonna break a few ankles then tweak his knee again doing it? (ive held him for 2 months now)

Landry Fields is gonna start soon, so I'm adding him up

huh??

Before his injury, when he WAS starting, he scored 0, 2, 5, 3, and 2 points.... wish 2, 5, 3, 2, and 4 rebounds.

He wasn't even worth owning when he was 100% healthy and starting. So I'm not sure why ANYONE in any league should want him because there's a chance he might start again sometime soon.

He's worthless.

After Andrea Bargnani gets traded... who do you see staying and having more value? Terrance Ross or Alan Anderson ???

And Where is Demarcus Cousins and Tyreke gonna go? and for who? Is Drose worth holding or is he gonna break a few ankles then tweak his knee again doing it? (ive held him for 2 months now)

If Toronto is competitive, Anderson is the choice. Otherwise, Ross' development will be a priority.

Evans and Cousins are probably not going anywhere.

I personally think picking up D. Rose is a bad idea.

huh??

Before his injury, when he WAS starting, he scored 0, 2, 5, 3, and 2 points.... wish 2, 5, 3, 2, and 4 rebounds.

He wasn't even worth owning when he was 100% healthy and starting. So I'm not sure why ANYONE in any league should want him because there's a chance he might start again sometime soon.

He's worthless.

lol yea, hes not on a terrible knicks team anymore getting some inflated numbers....he's an energy guy with a bad shot....all relevancy left him when he left the Knicks

huh??

He's worthless.

lol yea, hes not on a terrible knicks team anymore getting some inflated numbers.

New York made the playoffs both years that Fields was a Knick. They certainly weren't title contenders but you're using the word "terrible" extremely liberally.

Royce White might be headed to the D-League soon, scooping him up before the rush.

Actually he's refusing to go to the D-League. He said in a radio interview today that he may never play in the NBA.

There will be no "rush".

Royce White might be headed to the D-League soon, scooping him up before the rush.

Looking at your post again, it seems as if you may just be having fun at the expense of the guy who touted Landry Fields (and rightfully so). If that's the case, my bad. Jokes on me.

Henson-Bucks seems to be doing well. High FG%, 14-15 from the field(including last game), or there abouts, and already has 9 in the first half. Off the bench. Seems like he could be getting more minutes in the future...

Henson-Bucks seems to be doing well. High FG%, 14-15 from the field(including last game), or there abouts, and already has 9 in the first half. Off the bench. Seems like he could be getting more minutes in the future...

and then he'll won't get minutes next game

He's not owned in my leagues although one is pretty shallow. The problem with Delfino is that he will go on a hot streak and then suddenly disappear for a few weeks and most people have been burned enough by him to simply not trust him.

Many of us play in weekly leagues. Shouldn't the weekly "waiver tout" threads start up once the lineups lock on the previous week?

I don't really see your point...

That is exactly what this is. Waiver pickups for any format, any league. The "title" is Week 10, just because it has to be called something, and the posts are taking place during week 10. Calling it a Week 11 WW during Week 10 would get confusing.

But regardless, even if your lineups locked on Monday...if someone is recommending adding a certain player...that usually applies to any format, this week or next.

Archived