NBC Sports Edge Forums

is there any way i can land marc gasol? whir

kobe24

I really want Marc he would be the perfect fit for my team. Can you help me put together a trade? My team is in the decline so I am open to a blockbuster. I'd like to include vucevic I know he is interested in him. It would have to be like a 2 for 2 or 3 for 3. Leave a link and I'll return the favor. Team 1 in sig.

His team:

Pg: parker, kemba, Vasquez

SG: mayo, waiters

Sf: Paul George, parsons, Barnes, Hayward

Pf: a Davis, varejao

C: gasol, kaman

I am not perfect in this but just guessing here

Vucevic + pekovic for Gasol + barnes or hayward.

This might work. He is in need of big guys.

I agree but you might see if he will let go of Parsons with Gasol. Parsons is a great "glue" guy that will help you out at SF. He might ask for a 3-2 if you get Gasol and Parsons, but it might be well worth it for you!! Good Luck and thanks for your help with mine!!

He said he likes everyone except ersan IT2 kawhi and favors. I own IT2 not oka for I'm not sure if my sig is updated I'm using my phone. Is there a 3 for 3 I can do to land Marc and parsons? Vuc pek and mwp for Marc parsons plus someone?

Maybe you could do Vuc, Pek, and MWP for M. Gasol, Parsons, and Waiters. I don't think he would let Parker, Vasquez, Mayo, or George go without a higher price tag. You could keep Waiters or look at dropping him for someone on FA list.

Maybe you could do Vuc, Pek, and MWP for M. Gasol, Parsons, and Waiters. I don't think he would let Parker, Vasquez, Mayo, or George go without a higher price tag. You could keep Waiters or look at dropping him for someone on FA list.

I think I could pull that off. I'd probably drop waiters there are some nice FAs like Patterson ed Davis okafor and granger

I approve that trade, and buying low on Parsons. You could even just go with the 3-2 (since I'd drop Waiters, as you said, for Pat-Pat or Granger). Keep in mind that while Marc Gasol does everything, his rebounding isn't too hot for a big, with Z-Bo taking everything from him (even Speights took his rebs last night).

Do you really like Kawhi? I'd see if you could keep MWP instead and trade 3-2 with Kawhi, even if I personally (as a Marc Gasol owner) wouldn't accept it.

Huge games from vuc and pek tonight and a bad game from parsons. I could definitely pull this off. I know he doesn't want kawhi tho

I think that would be best for you. You'd also be getting the best player in the deal. Like someone already said, Gasol is undervalued. His points per game turn a lot of people off.

Archived