NBC Sports Edge Forums

Whats more likely?

Wizard of Boz

Pats and Miami  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Whats more likely?

• Patriots goes 16-0
    • Miami goes 0-16

Last winless team: 1976 Bucs, 0-14. Only winless season since the 1970 merger.

And the '72 Fins are the only undefeated team.

Tie game there. So, clearly, both teams this year will have a 0 in either the win or loss column.

• 1 month later...

The Dolphins are playing their asses off lately, I'll give them that.

I still think someone eventually knocks off the Patriots, the Steelers have the talent to blitz them hard which Brady struggles against. The Steelers also have enough talent to run the spread offense, which the Pats struggled with against the Eagles.

Personally, I'd love to see the Pats go 16-0 and then lose in the playoffs.

The Dolphins are playing their asses off lately, I'll give them that.

I still think someone eventually knocks off the Patriots, the Steelers have the talent to blitz them hard which Brady struggles against. The Steelers also have enough talent to run the spread offense, which the Pats struggled with against the Eagles.

Personally, I'd love to see the Pats go 16-0 and then lose in the playoffs.

Miami's gonna win this week so the 0 changes to 1. Pat's Win too!

as things stand now, its almost guaranteed both of them happen

It sure does look that way avenger !! I think it might all come down to the last game of the regular season against the Giants in the Meadowlands. Its gonna be a good one to watch. Miami is a definite in my opinion for going 0-16, they are absolutely terrible.

I think that if Belichick really wanted to mess with the NFL's heads, he'd order his team to throw the game against the Dolphins. It would be a way of showing everyone that the only person that make the Pats lose this year is himself, and that he is so omnipotent that he's also the only person in the league that can give the Dolphins a win as well. What a way that would be to stick it to the NFL.

I think that if Belichick really wanted to **** with the NFL, he'd order his team to throw the game against the Dolphins. It would be a way of showing everyone that the only person that make the Pats lose this year is himself, and that he is so omnipotent that he's also the only person in the league that can give the Dolphins a win as well. What a way that would be to stick it to the NFL.

Yeah, and likely get himself a serious suspension since there's no way it wouldn't leak.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived