NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Blockbuster trade, need help! WHIR

gonzo1990

Working on a deal. This owner is really interested in DWill for some reason thinking he will have a huge second half. We have been back and forth and last offer I sent him is my DWill, Tyreke Evans and Cousins for his Conley, Kirilenko and Al Jef. Also take in count this is a points league so players have different values. To put it in perspective a bit Dwill avgs around 35pts, Evans 30 and Cousins 35, while Conley avgs 30, Kirilenko 33 and Al Jef 38.

My thinking is Kirilenko and Conley have great playoff schedules coming up and Al Jef is better than Cousins. I'm done dealing with DWill being inconsistent and tyreke being all over the place. This is a good deal right? My team is in sig.

I actually think it's a pretty good deal for you. You're getting the best player in the deal in Al Jeff and Conley matches Deron. Biggest question is AK's health, but if he stays on the floor I like his fantasy game a good deal better than Tyreke's.

Thanks for the help with mine.

I actually think it's a pretty good deal for you. You're getting the best player in the deal in Al Jeff and Conley matches Deron. Biggest question is AK's health, but if he stays on the floor I like his fantasy game a good deal better than Tyreke's.

Thanks for the help with mine.

Yup if AK can stay healthy I like this trade for you

Working on a deal. This owner is really interested in DWill for some reason thinking he will have a huge second half. We have been back and forth and last offer I sent him is my DWill, Tyreke Evans and Cousins for his Conley, Kirilenko and Al Jef. Also take in count this is a points league so players have different values. To put it in perspective a bit Dwill avgs around 35pts, Evans 30 and Cousins 35, while Conley avgs 30, Kirilenko 33 and Al Jef 38.

My thinking is Kirilenko and Conley have great playoff schedules coming up and Al Jef is better than Cousins. I'm done dealing with DWill being inconsistent and tyreke being all over the place. This is a good deal right? My team is in sig.

This is a win IMO. Get Conley, AK47 and Jefferson and run!

Depending on your playoff settings:

Conley: 15 games during weeks 21-24

AK47: maxed out at 16

Jefferson: 14 (but 3 weeks are four game weeks)

Jefferson may get moved, but this is still money.

I like it for you. I don't have any experience with points leagues, but it seems to be the right move. AK has had almost two whole weeks of rest, I think he'll be good to go for the remainder of the season. He's already gone through his yearly set of injuries.

Archived