NBC Sports Edge Forums

Justin Masterson 2013 Outlook

ssmarsh

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't worry he was hammered by the mighty Royals offense in their hitter friendly ballpark and gave up dingers to power hitters like Alcides Escobar. It happens...

Wait what?

KC is no joke buddy

Anyone cutting?

I think I will. I haven't watched any of the games but it just seems like he's nothing special (ie most of his past seasons have been mediocre)-correct me if he's suddenly discovered something this year. I picked up Straily, hoping he gets a couple of starts with the recent struggles in the A's rotation.

unsolicited offers twice in the past 24 hours for me to take him off their hands, and I don't want him on my team!

-people are trying to desperately get rid of him, lol!

must feel like you're holding the old maid!

Anyone know how many lefties he will be facing agianst the twinkies?

At least.... Mauer, Morneau, Doumit, Parmalee,Hicks, Florimon. Only righties I see playing are Willingham, Dozier and Plouffe.

Anyone cutting?

I think I will. I haven't watched any of the games but it just seems like he's nothing special (ie most of his past seasons have been mediocre)-correct me if he's suddenly discovered something this year. I picked up Straily, hoping he gets a couple of starts with the recent struggles in the A's rotation.

You're gonna cut a guy who's in the top 10 in the AL in strikeouts? Seriously?

The guy has had one bad start out of 6 games.

Its amazing how so many people expect all their fantasy pitchers to be Verlander's, no matter where they drafted him.

Nobody will buy high, even if he gave up 5 ERs in the past 2 games and still had a sub 2 ERA. He isn't a guy anyone will give anything for. So you might as well ride the wave as long as he gives you decent stats. Similar to Vogs with a higher K/9

Archived