NBC Sports Edge Forums

4.11.13 -- Lakers vs Warriors

gsw

lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao@that Curry "foul" on Dwight that LA's broadcast refused to show

excellent job by the refs keeping LA's playoff hopes alive

have to see them get swept 1st round

hopefully Kobe suffered a career ending injury

Can't say I'm really surprised. This isn't the first game they've barely won due to huge foul disparity or strange calls. Fact is that the league loses out on too much money if LA doesn't make it. I've seen some of the worst officiating ever in a lot of the laker games after the all star break and it just smells fishy to me. Is Tim donaghy out there calling these games lol

lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao@that Curry "foul" on Dwight that LA's broadcast refused to show

Warriors broadcast didn't re-show the play either. We really shouldn't wish injury upon them though, it's just a birthright as a Laker to get all calls.

why would you wish that on anyone??? you don't have to like him, but you gotta respect his game man.

i've been praying for a career ending injury for 10 years. it's never happened. i have no power. but i will continue wishing while you continue worshipping

BIG SHOT ROB FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! vlade needs to read a newspaper or something... LOL

Wishing injury on a player is classless and immature, but obviously has no impact on a players fortune going forward, never understood why anyone would get upset over it. The person saying it looks like a fool, but that's as much damage as will come from it.

Anyways hate seeing the Ws lose, they deserved to win that game. The foul against Curry on the blatant illegal pick by Howard was a game changer and a horrible call.

Archived