NBC Sports Edge Forums

Granderson and A Jackson for A Gonzalez?

That could be a huge power loss for you if Granderson comes back strong. But I think I still like it for you. A Gonz really hasn't started hititng for power yet and he'll hit for a solid average and great RBI. If he accepts, I think it's a decent deal for you.

I dont think it would be worth it. Ike will find his stroke, just hopefully not as late as he did last year. You would have to hope that Curtis doesn't go 25 HR and 75-80 RBI rest of the season, which I see him doing. AJax will lead the league in runs and might put up decent average and stolen bases. The only category I see you upgrading with this trade is average. HRs, Rs, RBIs, and steals will all go his way.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=346865

I've been trying to acquire Ike Davis for a little while now, so I agree with what everyone else is saying here. I would look to the wire to see if there is anyone you could throw in your lineup while Ike is working through his cold spell. If you give up Austin, you're giving up a runs machine that you won't be able to replace, and Granderson will add the pop you need when he comes back. If there is anyone I would look to deal in your lineup, it would be Crawford.

Yeah I see where the loss of Granderson and Austin would be huge but I need someone to plug in at 1B that I do not need to worry about. I have Crawford, CarGo and Marte starting in my OF and I could plug BJ in when he gets in one of these grooves everyone seems to talk about.

As it is now I have Crawford, Cargo, Marte, Granderson, A Jackson and BJ to fill 3 OF spots and a utility spot.

If Granderson is anything near to what he is, you are looking at maybe the best hitter. I have Adrian and I tried shopping him out but didn't grab a bite. What I do like about Adrian though is that it looks like he wants to hit more Home Runs this year. But it all depends on what type of Granderson you get.

Archived