NBC Sports EDGE Forums

5.23.13 -- O's (Gausman) @ Jays (Morrow) Game Thread

i got both these strapping young men taking the mound tonight, so i'm geeked. this one's ending in a 1-0 win for the jays. gausman's going 8 strong, morrows tossing a CG shutout. pedro strop gives up the lone run in relief for the O's in the bottom of the 9th to give Morrow the W. it's a bautista walk-off in case anyone was wondering.

leggoo

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I predict a 1-0 Jays win in 38 innings. The 9 hour affair ends when McLouth walks in the winning run in his 12th inning of relief. Gausman goes 11 strong innings, allowing only 1 hit, and strikes out the side on 9 pitches 5 times.

Morrow goes 6 innings, gives up 0 runs on 4 hits and 4 walks. O's ground into 2 DPs and hit into 1 TP.

I predict a 1-0 Jays win in 38 innings. The 9 hour affair ends when McLouth walks in the winning run in his 12th inning of relief. Gausman goes 11 strong innings, allowing only 1 hit, and strikes out the side on 9 pitches 5 times.

Morrow goes 6 innings, gives up 0 runs on 4 hits and 4 walks. O's ground into 2 DPs and hit into 1 TP.

My fearless prediction looks sure to come true now. :D

Archived