NBC Sports EDGE Forums

5.23.13 -- O's (Gausman) @ Jays (Morrow) Game Thread

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

honestly though, if you need innings pitched and you're in a redraft. he may be droppable. if he lasts another month and a half though, he could be gold.

You think he may be sent down? Already right now he might be a top 3 for Baltimore. Garcia sucks, hammel is trash, Gonzalez is mediocre at best. I think Chen is better than him but that maybe it.

I expect he's gonna get blown up big time in at least a few games . What the management decides to do when they see a guy with an ERA near 6 (this is obviously a guess, but considering the matchups... its might be an optimistic guess) who's only had about 60 innings pitched in the minors could be the subject of some argument.

yeah, seriously. give him a chance. hes almost out of the inning......with minimal damage

2 of the 3 outs could have been serious damage.

Could you explain? I didn't see the game, and the boxscore doesn't explain such things (can only understand that he caught a beak with Kawasaki bunting in the first place, and then failing at the sacrifice on top of it). Was onle of the flys almost out of the yard?

yeah, seriously. give him a chance. hes almost out of the inning......with minimal damage

2 of the 3 outs could have been serious damage.

Could you explain? I didn't see the game, and the boxscore doesn't explain such things (can only understand that he caught a beak with Kawasaki bunting in the first place, and then failing at the sacrifice on top of it). Was onle of the flys almost out of the yard?

Bonifacio hit an absolute bomb to RCF that nearly found the gap. Probably gone at camden yards for a grand slam. He benefited from some very fortunate breaks - especially on some really well hit liners.

He also wouldn't have been in that situation if Chris Davis didn't do his best Ike Davis impression.

Archived