NBC Sports Edge Forums

Puig

With no fear of sounding like a complete moron, there's not too many outside of Trout. I know the goal is to win, but I also like to enjoy the ride, and this guy is about as exciting as it gets. So if it ends tomorrow, damn, but if it doesn't....

I somehow picked this guy up and at this point I would need a elite type of player like Trout or Caberra. There's no way i'm taking somebody like Matt Kemp or Giancarlo Stanton for him. I know everyone is saying to sell high but why sell somebody who can win a league for you. I saw a guy on here trade him for Jon Lester and I thought the guy was nuts for doing a trade like that.

I somehow picked this guy up and at this point I would need a elite type of player like Trout or Caberra. There's no way i'm taking somebody like Matt Kemp or Giancarlo Stanton for him. I know everyone is saying to sell high but why sell somebody who can win a league for you. I saw a guy on here trade him for Jon Lester and I thought the guy was nuts for doing a trade like that.

Trout or Miggy is crazy talk.

I cannot comprehend such ignorance. They have 4 outfielders for 3 spots. Mattingly said they MIGHT keep him up. Nothing makes me smile more than reading comments from people completely disconnected to the world. Top notch reporting from Chicago

I cannot comprehend such ignorance. They have 4 outfielders for 3 spots. Mattingly said they MIGHT keep him up. Nothing makes me smile more than reading comments from people completely disconnected to the world. Top notch reporting from Chicago

What's so hard in believing in what if? All the Trout owners that held last year believed.

Trout or Miggy is crazy talk.

I don't expect anyone to trade those two for him but I wouldn't feel comfortable trading him for too many other players. Personally I would only take Cano, Trout, Caberra and probably Kershaw. I know he's eventually going to come down to earth though.

Archived