NBC Sports EDGE Forums

My "enter" key doesn't seem to be working in posts anymore?

MiggyRunsTings

Yeah, so out of nowhere the other day, my enter key doesn't work anymore on this forum. I've checked and it's only this forum. It's quite annoying b/c I cannot obviously separate paragraphs when I write. I like my ish organized and this is driving me insane!! :P but yeah any idea what's up?

Yeah, so out of nowhere the other day, my enter key doesn't work anymore on this forum. I've checked and it's only this forum. It's quite annoying b/c I cannot obviously separate paragraphs when I write. I like my ish organized and this is driving me insane!! :P but yeah any idea what's up?

That's unusual. I can't imagine why that would be an issue exclusive to this forum.

This is just a shot in the dark, but have you tried clearing your cookies?

That's unusual. I can't imagine why that would be an issue exclusive to this forum.

This is just a shot in the dark, but have you tried clearing your cookies?

I will try this. I'm not really a tech guy, wish me luck. But yeah it is really weird, like I said it's the only forum this is an issue in. As you can see I can't even create space after a quote lol. Thanks for the feedback, I'll report back later.

The same thing happened to me too. It only happened in Internet Explorer to me, and then I switched over to Mozilla and it worked fine. I'm not good with computers, so I have no idea why it worked or if it was just my computer.

The same thing happened to me too. It only happened in Internet Explorer to me, and then I switched over to Mozilla and it worked fine. I'm not good with computers, so I have no idea why it worked or if it was just my computer.

Interesting. I only use Firefox and Chrome (and Safari on my phone), so perhaps it's an IE issue.

MRT, your best course of action would be to file a report here. The admins are pretty busy, so it may take a while for them to see this complaint otherwise.

I apologize for being unable to offer further assistance, but the technical staff should be able to take it from here.

Archived