NBC Sports Edge Forums

Trade Greinke...WHIR

I'm not a fan of selling a pitcher rite after a disgusting outing but you did o.k. to get A-gone/materson. Not an overwhelming win but you rid yourself of two frustrating players. Although its not great you know what you are going to get with A-gone/masterson

I'm not a fan of selling a pitcher rite after a disgusting outing but you did o.k. to get A-gone/materson. Not an overwhelming win but you rid yourself of two frustrating players. Although its not great you know what you are going to get with A-gone/masterson

Yeah hear ya. I need avg/RBI so losing BJ and gaining AGonz is a major plus. Like Masterson too. He needed upside, I'm in 2nd and wanted consistency. Good for both.

yea its not a slam dunk as people are making it seem but I agree its a good trade for you.Agonz has not been all that great and masterson is still hit and miss.plus you get rid of upton.

http://forums.rotowo...howtopic=354975

I agree.. not a huge slam dunk.. with the team grienke now has around him (kemp/puig/hanley), I think he'll be better ROS. But Upton is bad, and I'd rather have AGonz then him. Not a terrible trade.

Archived