Amendola

JJones

MWallace

Jordy

HNicks

SSmith

RWayne

ABrown

My pick is coming up in the 5th and I have no WR yet. Looking at targeting a couple of these guys with next 2 picks. Was thinking Amendola & JJones but wondering if any others stand out. Who's your top 5?

Leave a link. I'd be happy to help.

No PPR

5 point bonus 100 yard game

Amendola

JJones

MWallace

Jordy

HNicks

SSmith

RWayne

ABrown

My pick is coming up in the 5th and I have no WR yet. Looking at targeting a couple of these guys with next 2 picks. Was thinking Amendola & JJones but wondering if any others stand out. Who's your top 5?

Leave a link. I'd be happy to help.

I like Jones out of that bunch

Amendola is much better in PPR

Nicks is Top-5 potential if healthy but he hasn't been able to overcome injuries with physical playing style, yet worth a shot if he slips but groin is problematic

Jordy also has health problems. Was a stud in '11 with 15 TDs and with Jennings gone he's a lock to come through if he can stay healthy, yet that is a huge issue and out rest of camp so downgraded

Brown - Nice size and speed and a playmaker who will have to see increase in targets, but he's still not a complete receiver so could continue to frustrate. They don't have many weapons though

I'd go Jones 100% and then reevaluate based on who else is on the board

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=360397

I rank them H. Nicks, R. Wayne, Amendola, J. Jones, M. Wallace, A. Brown, S. Smith

Idk what to think of Jordy this year. Worried about his knee and he is just coming off surgery.

Thanks for the help on mine.

Since it's your first WR yet i feel like you have no room to screw up here. Wayne is the safest, with high upside. Jones and Brown should also be pretty safe. Amendola is much better in PPR. Nicks may have the most upside here but is too injury prone, he's much better suited to a WR2 role, imo. Steve Smith could remain ageless but that's a big question

Archived