NBC Sports Edge Forums

Desean Jackson 2013 Season Outlook

mrfrood

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sucks for all the DJax owners that didn't get the points they wanted, but I have to say that I'm kinda glad he came back down to earth. I'm going to try to trade for this guy in both my leagues.. I feel like DeSean is a LEGIT WR1 this year, as long as Vick is the QB. If Foles is the QB, then Jackson is probably WR2. But he was drafted by most as a WR3 or even WR4.

Short week and flowers played great d. The wr position in a non ppr puts up games like this no matter if your Calvin, Green, or someone like Jackson

This. Calvin week 1: 3 points, Green week 2: 4 points, Demaryius week 2: 5 points, DJax week 3: 6 points.

Just noticed that makes 3, 4, 5, 6 lol that was not intentional.

Pretty sure they will put DRC on him.

I also think they'll put DRC on him. DRC is fast, but he does look for the big play and could get burned on a double move. They obviously know eachother from DRCs time in Philly. Hope Djax wins this one!!

I have joined the brotherhood. I am now a new DJax owner!

Feels GOOD!

Me too. At the expense of Anquan Boldin

All Cool Story Bros aside,

I hope Desean can stay healthy all year. NFC East defenses are trash and as long as he can avoid any big hits I think he's on pace for WR1 numbers.

Feels GOOD!

I hope Desean can stay healthy all year. NFC East defenses are trash and as long as he can avoid any big hits I think he's on pace for WR1 numbers.

My exact assessment which is why I tried to desperately acquire him after his quiet last week.

Operation The Eagle Has Landed is a success. :D

Feels GOOD!

My exact assessment which is why I tried to desperately acquire him after his quiet last week.

Nice, glad to have you guys on the wagon.

I think D.Jax is much more valuable than Boldin, so good deal.

Who did you get him for Mr. Spank?

I think this guy will be in the WR 10-15 range by end of season if he can stay healthy, that's low WR1 / high WR2 and most people probably got him for much cheaper....

Feels GOOD!

I think this guy will be in the WR 10-15 range by end of season if he can stay healthy, that's low WR1 / high WR2 and most people probably got him for much cheaper....

I gave up Joique Bell (sold high) and Marlon Brown for his services. We just need Vick (hopefully) to stay on the field to reach that 10-15 WR range your predicting.

We also don't want Jackson to take any big hits this year. Is he still returning punts?

Feels GOOD!

I gave up Joique Bell (sold high) and Marlon Brown for his services. We just need Vick (hopefully) to stay on the field to reach that 10-15 WR range your predicting.

We also don't want Jackson to take any big hits this year. Is he still returning punts?

IIRC they had a young guy back there last game, muffed a punt near the 10 yard line.

Should we have sold high when we had the chance or is this just a minor bump in the road? Do you see him has a solid WR2 when it's all said and done? I'd be happy if he just gives us a consistent floor of 70 yards more often than not. Hoping he isn't one those boom or bust Mike Wallace types.

Archived